testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

My next Springfield purchase will be the M1A Loaded model in 7.62, but before I can buy it I have to get an ACOG for my M4 style AR and then the Panzer Arms BP-12 shotgun which will be the 3rd 12ga shotgun in my gun safe.

Thank you.
I have a XDe in .45, Best pistol ever.
I carry it every time I leave home.
also own a 1911 loaded.

I am thankful for the freedoms we enjoy like the first and second amendments to be able to do this.
I own a XD mod 2 full size it is fun to shoot.

I would like to win a new Hellcat, Currently I have an 9xd-e with fiber optic front sight, super CC and a joy to have on my hip. Have shot several times since purchase. Love the external hammer as opposed to the striker fire that many have. I also own an XDM 40, and an XDs 45 acp striker fire pistol. Recently, I also purchased a SA 1911 Mil.Spec, and love the 1911 and the ease of use handling.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Who would not love a chance to own a free Hellcat?

Sounds like a great New Year and time for a great new Hellcat!
No, don't have one, so this would be perfect!!

I've been reading and hearing a lot of good things on the Hellcat; plan to buy one later this year for my wife. Would be awesome to win one for myself, too! :) Good luck to all on the drawing!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
well. . . i don't know what to say. hope i win , good luck everyone Thank you Springfield for the opportunity.

I’m totally stoked for an opportunity to win a new Hellcat!!! :giggle: I’ve been drooling over every article and advertisement since they were announced. Then my brother bought one and I got to hold her a bit. If I wasn’t so broke, I’d already own one! 😆

I’d love to add a Hellcat to my collection. Currently carrying an XDS .40 3.3” as my EDC and love it.

I too would be honored to win/.have one. Springfield Armory is one fine piece of equipment!

Back