testtest

Would you bury a gun?

he shoulda never made that call.

maybe instead, take it home and keep it safe?

and then SHUT UP ABOUT IT
If it's an early one that Colt made it would interesting to get an archive letter to see to whom it was shipped. ATF will claim it and that's the last you'll ever see of it unless they feature it in a display. One could buy a really nice Thompson will the money you'd spend on lawyers and fines should one get caught with an unregistared machine gun.

I have changed my mind.

I will bury some guns.

Ya’ll send me all your Caniks and Turkish Delights so I can give them a proper place.😝😝😝🤣🤣🤪🤪

52E6E2F1-E897-4C28-BFE6-4C6853E193FC.jpeg

2CD44A99-95BB-434B-9702-1C9C20CB61F4.jpeg

If it's an early one that Colt made it would interesting to get an archive letter to see to whom it was shipped. ATF will claim it and that's the last you'll ever see of it unless they feature it in a display. One could buy a really nice Thompson will the money you'd spend on lawyers and fines should one get caught with an unregistared machine gun.
he'd only get caught with it, if he got stupid and started showing it off to people. the ATF would never be the wiser if he took it home, and kept it in a safe place.

i wonder too, if he could have taken it out of the country, maybe via private boat, to one of the islands, for even safer keeping.??

When I was a kid I’d bury coins in tin cans to fool others I found treasure. It was in a Three Stooges episode. Thing is, I know I never retrieved all of those soup cans. Today, I can’t remember where I put down my reading glasses 5 minutes ago. It can happen years after you move…oh gee, did I plant a rifle under the hydrangea during the Great Reset?
I'm sure there are plenty already going this method of storage and perhaps always been. Long term outdoor underground storage is not my idea of prepping for the current chancellor’s next reichstag.

There‘s a better way to hide stuff just to keep it from thieves that doesn’t include burying outdoors. All it takes is a tiny leak or repeated freeze/thaw cycles to cause moisture buildup. Why take someone’s word, It would cost $5 to test the reliability of a 3 ft section of pvc pipe, two end caps and a hermetically sealed 30” steel pipe to conduct an experiment this fall thru spring.
The pvc pipe idea is a good storage choice for some things if they fit (I use one to protect a Stabila level), but the most despised of all - the AR won’t fit in a pipe less than 8”.

Indoor storage locations have their own set of temperature and humidity challenges too.

Never cared for those small shelf safes with the drop down compartment. Too obvious, just like the old wall safe behind the painting, if you have either, get rid of them especially if it’s the only one on the wall.

A little forethought and hiding in plain sight disguises can be just about anywhere and in anything depending on how much room and size you need for those sought after valuables.

View attachment 30036
It’s here somewhere, I know it…

100% agree across all accounts. There are so many better options if it came down it than burying it several feet underground deep in the woods as the original author did.

Maybe all the aforementioned is true and wise...what about guys now wanting to bury their Rare Breed triggers? Purchased legally not 6 months ago. Now we watch youtube debates on refusing to surrender legal products to law enforcement knocking on doors without warrants. No chance of that ending badly (insert sarcasm).

How far removed are we, given the mass unlawful confiscation of components, to the mass unlawful confiscation of (fill-in-the-blank) type of firearms? We now have (some) law enforcing rules based on the whims of those currently elected.

Y'all can scoff at tin-foil-hat folks...but things are moving the wrong way quickly. Don't misunderstand, I'm not burying anything. God bless Mr. Heston.

Deepest apologies...I'm a couple old-fashioned-in.

Optics. Looks great for his base. Long before he ever gets to the point of going door to door NYC will be knocked off it's high horse.

Back