testtest

XD MOD 2 Night Sights help

If you need to cut corners on cost, Truglo Tritium or Tritium Pro and Meprolight are decent options. They aren't quite as vivid as the recommendations that XDMAN listed though. There is a reason their price is a little higher.

Ameriglo and XS also make some nice sights.

Whatever you choose XDMAN is the perfect guy to have complete the install. He did a great job for me with quick turnaround. Highly recommended!

If you need to cut corners on cost, Truglo Tritium or Tritium Pro and Meprolight are decent options. They aren't quite as vivid as the recommendations that XDMAN listed though. There is a reason their price is a little higher.

Ameriglo and XS also make some nice sights.

Whatever you choose XDMAN is the perfect guy to have complete the install. He did a great job for me with quick turnaround. Highly recommended!

Interesting. So is this a thing where I can ship it to him or is it only for local guys or?????

You can ship to him.

I'm not a particularly picky guy when it comes to triggers or sights. If they work I'm usually pretty happy, but something about the glow in the dark stock sights on the VP9, that really only glow in the dark for a few minutes after " Charging" them rubs me the wrong way. I think I want to put different sights on it. As a general rule I don't screw with pistols that come with fixed sights because if they are off it means taking another trip to a smith to have them adjusted. I've seen where a few guys here and at the other place have had XD Man do their sites and they were real happy with it. I assume this means he will shoot the gun and make sure the sights are on target?

I'm not a particularly picky guy when it comes to triggers or sights. If they work I'm usually pretty happy, but something about the glow in the dark stock sights on the VP9, that really only glow in the dark for a few minutes after " Charging" them rubs me the wrong way. I think I want to put different sights on it. As a general rule I don't screw with pistols that come with fixed sights because if they are off it means taking another trip to a smith to have them adjusted. I've seen where a few guys here and at the other place have had XD Man do their sites and they were real happy with it. I assume this means he will shoot the gun and make sure the sights are on target?

You'd have to ask him...

Springfield sights aren’t always easy to remove because of the way they are pressed in. If you take it to a gunsmith that doesn’t have a lot of experience with them they can end damaging the slide.

I took one to a gunsmith that attempted to push out a sight only to bend and damage their own pusher. Fortunately they didn’t mar my slide and handed it back to me but there are plenty of photos out there of hack jobs, some with dreadful results.

Back