testtest

XDM Elite clarification

That's kind of odd. All my XDm's have been spot on strait out of the box. Now I had to adjust the adjustable night sights on my .45ACP 5.25. But the .40 was stellar from the start. Perhaps you just shoot Glock better? Perhaps it took 500 rounds to learn the XDm?
My 40xdm 5 1/4" shot great out of the box, but the 10mm not so much!

My 40xdm 5 1/4" shot great out of the box, but the 10mm not so much!
Do you have another 10mm in any other manufacturer? And if so, did it perform better?
Perhaps Springfield can tell you if there is a break in period for the 10mm?
And by the way... kuddos for the .40👍

As far as the XDMs go my 10mm had too endure over 500 rounds before the accuracy improved! My glocks were point on right out of the box!
I had the opposite experience I bought a G-20 and in short order a XDM10 5.25 and then a XDM10 4.5, I guess I just liked the 5.25 sights better and shot it better, the 4.5 and G-20 were pretty close for me, but the XDM10 had a better grip. Keeping them all anyway (Also a G-29 and EAA Witness Elite 10MM), The Warden has confiscated the 5.25 for herself, saying it had better balance. I do like shooting the EAA Witness the best, but it is pretty heavy for a 'woods' gun, my G-29 shoots accurately and reliably, I just don't warm up to the fat stubby grip, the g-20 is okay accurate and feels much better. To me the XDM's feel better, and to the Warden too, she likes Glocks, but the 5.25 turned her head.

Back