testtest

XDM Elite setup

So not quite the the same set up, but same set up with different things. I used Surefire x300, and Dragonfly red dot.

The white holster was from Sindri Tactical. They can basically make exactly what you want and can even do custom prints on the kydex. You tell him your combination and he makes it to your speciications.

The grey one is a Floodliight by Philster. They also make as an IWB. And the cool thing with this is that you can adjust it to fit a bunch of different pistols, for a Glock to a 1911 to an XDM Elite. One thing to note that if you have the XDM Elite with the Suppressor height sights. The front is so tall you will need to order the fixed retention kit. Using the standard rubber washers when you squeeze them the rubber expands and widens enough to catch the front sight. The fixed retention does not deform and expand.

709D6038-BB64-4F99-B5A1-9D8D8655F3EA.jpeg

95BC740A-6E44-44C0-AC48-434F41EBFDF4.jpeg

F20E5908-7650-40C8-961C-0EF61181DC57.jpeg

So not quite the the same set up, but same set up with different things. I used Surefire x300, and Dragonfly red dot.

The white holster was from Sindri Tactical. They can basically make exactly what you want and can even do custom prints on the kydex. You tell him your combination and he makes it to your speciications.

The grey one is a Floodliight by Philster. They also make as an IWB. And the cool thing with this is that you can adjust it to fit a bunch of different pistols, for a Glock to a 1911 to an XDM Elite. One thing to note that if you have the XDM Elite with the Suppressor height sights. The front is so tall you will need to order the fixed retention kit. Using the standard rubber washers when you squeeze them the rubber expands and widens enough to catch the front sight. The fixed retention does not deform and expand.

View attachment 21690

View attachment 21691

View attachment 21692
Sweet setup

View attachment 21690

View attachment 21691

View attachment 21692
Xdman,
Looks like your FDE model has the compensator from a Hellcat RDP? Curious if it is, did you put a groove in the barrel threads for it to lock in place or thread it on tight using spacers to align it?

Xdman,
Looks like your FDE model has the compensator from a Hellcat RDP? Curious if it is, did you put a groove in the barrel threads for it to lock in place or thread it on tight using spacers to align it?

xdman, I'm on the verge of getting an XDM Elite exactly like yours. I have a few questions about your setup.

1. Can you tell a significant decrease in muzzle rise with the comp on?
2. Regarding the Dragon Fly, does it have positive clicks when adjusting? The base appears rather thick, can you see the full depth on the rear sight notch when aligning up with the front sight? I can get the Dragon Fly for $184.57 with the gun and save on shipping.

xdman, I'm on the verge of getting an XDM Elite exactly like yours. I have a few questions about your setup.

1. Can you tell a significant decrease in muzzle rise with the comp on?
2. Regarding the Dragon Fly, does it have positive clicks when adjusting? The base appears rather thick, can you see the full depth on the rear sight notch when aligning up with the front sight? I can get the Dragon Fly for $184.57 with the gun and save on shipping.

KD,
Here's a link to Springfield Armory's website XDM Elite section below.

https://www.springfield-armory.com/xd-series-handguns/xd-m-elite-handguns/

This site may help you if you haven't seen it already to help you figure out some of the whatevers? You can see what's available and some details from SA mfg to possibly order from LGS if available, unless LGS has what you want already? The site may give you some helpful ideas?

Is a fairly large site. On the left if scrolling down you'll find different selections including the SA store too where you can purchase items like mags, optics, grips and some other items directly from Springfield Armory.

Thnx, very cool. I joined TAL a little bit after this posted.

Just a thought ... It would be nice to see a Barrel and RDP Compensator Kit made available for all their pistols. I would bet these kits would fly off the shelves.
It would be nice on the XDM Compact Elite 10mm.

The dragonfly does have positive clicks IF you use a screwdriver. When I used cartridge brass I couldn't feel them at all. Unless you have suppressor height sites there is no co-witness with the iron sights.

So thats a downside, you have to have the huge suppressor height size to get cowitness, but it is great. The downside is that you have to find a holster that will accommodate that tall front sight.

Just a thought ... It would be nice to see a Barrel and RDP Compensator Kit made available for all their pistols. I would bet these kits would fly off the shelves.
It would be nice on the XDM Compact Elite 10mm.

I agree it's stupid for SA not to do it and start cutting the lugs on all the threaded barrels. They can offers several different comps to start the trend of Gucci XDME's

Thanks BobM, Pitdogg2 and xdman. The suppressor height sight is a big selling point for me since I would by using my AAC Ti-Rant 45M.

xdman, can you see the full rear sight notch with the Dragon fly?

Back