testtest

XDm Elite vs Sig X5

Which would you choose?

• XDm Elite

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Sig X5 Legion

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
As someone stated earlier in the thread, "the X5 is at a whole other level".

Can you just imagine how much better this 10-yard group would be if it were made with an X5 instead of an XD-m Elite? You might actually need calipers to determine the number of shots fired!!!

zX9R58Sl.jpg
I have an X5 Legion with DPP red dot that will shoot groups like that at 15 and 20 yards all day long. Honestly, it's a great pistol and more than lives up to the hype. And more importantly, it's not affected by the safety issues suffered by the standard 320s because it has a completely different trigger. Not dissing your Elite, just saying the X5 Legion is the real deal.

Free is the key word here so if I was chosen to receive one of the two for free I would choose the Sig only because I don’t own a Sig firearm.
That being said I’ve been looking at the 10mm round so since I’m a Springfield guy and if the XDM Elite came out in that caliber I would look hard at the Elite.
After finding out Just recently about Sig’s issue with the P320 and their continued denial that anything is wrong with that gun I’ll have nothing to do with them.

I definitely understand that. Some shady dealings to say the least.
The term “shady dealings” is an under statement, to me this is or at one time (was) a reputable company that has turned profit and the bottom line more important than customer safety.
Very disappointing.

The term “shady dealings” is an under statement, to me this is or at one time (was) a reputable company that has turned profit and the bottom line more important than customer safety.
Very disappointing.
I struggle to understand why companies continue to lie. Just come clean and we will typically forgive.

Doing crap like this will turn customers away forever.

Back