testtest

you ever get, cuts, scrapes you didn't know about..??

Old_Me

Ronin
and then, later that day, or maybe the next, you feel that God awful stinging pain???

why is that..??

why the day after, delayed reactions..??

then those dang annoying pains, stay with you for like a week..??

like WTF...??

"be done with your annoying painful self, and lemme alone you pariah"....!!!!!

same thing with aches and pains, we do something one day, we are fine, but God help us the next day, and there after for that week.....

why does aging have to hurt so much...???

dang kids, what till you get up to 25 years of age, you'll see what i mean...!!!!!!!!!

cuz life certainly DOES go downhill after 25......!!!!!!

youngin's, stock up NOW on Ibuprophen, Tylenol 3, Excedrin Extra, Morphine, and buy stock in pharmaceuticals, you'll not only be in pain, but you'll be rich too.....

Every day. I probably bleed every day and most of the time when I get home and shower/change clothes I have no idea where the cuts and gashes came from. I think it's a man thing. My wife always knows where hers come from. And women feel the need to tell you all about it, how horrible it was and show it to you. To men it's just life. A day without blood is like a day without air. Pain let's you know you're alive. Sometimes I feel very alive.

PSA. Over the counter Ibuprofen is terrible. Even taken in the same quantities ( i.e. 4 200mg in place of an 800mg prescription strength) it is nowhere near as effective as prescription 800mg.

Adrenaline, it reduces the amount of pain you feel.....
Even as young man, I can remember tackling drills for warm ups, before you got the heart pumping and Adrenaline flowing, and boy it hurt to get tackled.... ....into the game when the Adrenaline was flowing, you didn't even feel it...

As you get older, you heal slower and injuries feel more sensitive as well....

So everyone can get minor injuries and not even notice it while they are active.... ....but later when the adrenaline subsides they may notice the pain and if you're older it may even be more sensitive and last longer cause it takes longer to heal...

I'll trade having a full head of hair like when I was young over less pain and quicker healing....

I came home 10 minutes ago from the range. Took off my coat and wife said your bleeding. And sure as heck just above my watch there was a gouge.

No idea where it came from under my cuff of my shirtjack, loose cuffs that ride up to be sure,but still there it is...

Be careful with nsaid pain relievers like ibuprofen and alieve. Prolonged use will ruin your kidneys. My m.i.l. had bad knees and took them for years. She suffered complete kidney failure and spent ten years on dialysis. My sister was going down the same road but the dr. noticed a decline in kidney function and realized what was going on. She is living with the pain now as there doesn’t seem to be a good substitute that really works. She needs to just bite the bullet and get her knee replaced. Note her kidney function did improve when she quit the nsaids.

Every day. I probably bleed every day and most of the time when I get home and shower/change clothes I have no idea where the cuts and gashes came from. I think it's a man thing. My wife always knows where hers come from. And women feel the need to tell you all about it, how horrible it was and show it to you. To men it's just life. A day without blood is like a day without air. Pain let's you know you're alive. Sometimes I feel very alive.

PSA. Over the counter Ibuprofen is terrible. Even taken in the same quantities ( i.e. 4 200mg in place of an 800mg prescription strength) it is nowhere near as effective as prescription 800mg.
i was given script strength Ibuprofen at the hospital after each of my back surgeries. doctor told me to take that for any back pains, then Aleve, then Tylenol, pretty much in that order as needed.

nothing beats a good dosing of morphine however, constipating it is.

Adrenaline, it reduces the amount of pain you feel.....
Even as young man, I can remember tackling drills for warm ups, before you got the heart pumping and Adrenaline flowing, and boy it hurt to get tackled.... ....into the game when the Adrenaline was flowing, you didn't even feel it...

As you get older, you heal slower and injuries feel more sensitive as well....

So everyone can get minor injuries and not even notice it while they are active.... ....but later when the adrenaline subsides they may notice the pain and if you're older it may even be more sensitive and last longer cause it takes longer to heal...

I'll trade having a full head of hair like when I was young over less pain and quicker healing....
hair on my head....man, i remember those days.

nowadays it more hair on my back, in my nose, and in my ears.....

Be careful with nsaid pain relievers like ibuprofen and alieve. Prolonged use will ruin your kidneys. My m.i.l. had bad knees and took them for years. She suffered complete kidney failure and spent ten years on dialysis. My sister was going down the same road but the dr. noticed a decline in kidney function and realized what was going on. She is living with the pain now as there doesn’t seem to be a good substitute that really works. She needs to just bite the bullet and get her knee replaced. Note her kidney function did improve when she quit the nsaids.
yeah, i only take Naiads as needed, and if i can skip them, i actually do.

as a matter of "routine" , my doctor sends me for blood work like 4 times a year, with lead levels now being checked, due to my hobby.

The good thing about the heavy dose of chemo is my hair grew back thicker and it covered the bald spot.
i like having a near bald body, otherwise, when i was younger..??

i looked like this...

bigfoot-in-wild.jpg

my Mrs had to buy razors and shaving cream by the truckloads.

Back