testtest

You ever notice……

BTW…..Sig, Springfield, S&W and Glock are all priced close to each other, so if you think a Glock is cheap, you better include Sig, Springfield and S&W into that category plus a few others
i get "blue label prices" on Glocks....so they are cheap.

and sorry, but i ain't never seen any Glock as high priced as a Sig, S/A, S&W, or D/W, 1911.......as i was referring to 1911's, and the 1 stinking lousy mag many have in the box, compared to a "cheap" Glock, and up to 3 mags.....

Glocks (to me) are still cheap...in price, up here at least, if'n you're talking plastic guns. sometimes, i don't even need to use my "blue label" discount, as 1 Glock dealer up here, is always having sales on Glocks. not so much the other brands as regularly, and the Glocks are still "cheaper" than the ones you mentioned.

but since i have "weaned" myself of plastic 9mm's in favor of all "heavy metal" God's caliber 45 ACP 1911's, i haven't used my 'blue label discount" in like 2 years now.

my last blue label Glock, is my G-30, which i carry from time to time.

Maybe it’s marketing and sponsorships that have to lean towards the next generation to keep the sport relevant. I remember Harley used to market to an open road riding culture, nowadays it’s more hipsters doing a night out on the city strip.

Notably the 1911 and 1903, get plenty of air time considering Humphrey Bogart noirs.

Another consideration is how long before the woke media moguls decide its time (in the name of the declared public health crisis) to cancel televised sporting events and edit out all images of guns on tv/movies altogether.

i get "blue label prices" on Glocks....so they are cheap.

and sorry, but i ain't never seen any Glock as high priced as a Sig, S/A, S&W, or D/W, 1911.......as i was referring to 1911's, and the 1 stinking lousy mag many have in the box, compared to a "cheap" Glock, and up to 3 mags.....

Glocks (to me) are still cheap...in price, up here at least, if'n you're talking plastic guns. sometimes, i don't even need to use my "blue label" discount, as 1 Glock dealer up here, is always having sales on Glocks. not so much the other brands as regularly, and the Glocks are still "cheaper" than the ones you mentioned.

but since i have "weaned" myself of plastic 9mm's in favor of all "heavy metal" God's caliber 45 ACP 1911's, i haven't used my 'blue label discount" in like 2 years now.

my last blue label Glock, is my G-30, which i carry from time to time.
Not cheap here, average price, I can’t do blue label, these are at my shop and the Glock isn’t any cheaper then the others, FYI the Glock isn’t any cheaper, unless you can find a Gen3 which lists at my shop for $499.99, just sayin, my shop doesn’t do the blue label program, but if your a LEO they will give a discount to them.
40E6EF87-AFE4-45D0-A41E-00E7A3386798.png
A9264966-BB50-4907-843D-D19F6685152F.png43E49483-A3CC-474C-8BE6-FFC2AF658734.png2409AFEF-C6B6-4250-A385-F62FFF53577D.png

Last edited:
Not cheap here, average price, I can’t do blue label, these are at my shop and the Glock isn’t any cheaper then the others, FYI the Glock isn’t any cheaper, unless you can find a Gen3 which lists at my shop for $499.99, just sayin, my shop doesn’t do the blue label program, but if your a LEO they will give a discount to them.
View attachment 32787View attachment 32788View attachment 32789View attachment 32790
no, i am not a LEO past or present. i am a member of the GSSF, as such, we can buy Blue Label.

my LGS still has some Gen 3's, lot's of Gen 4's, then of course, Gen 5's.

View attachment 32787
i just came back from the bait/tackle/ gun store, a small mom & pop place, where guns sell higher than the other store i go to, where they are a huge distributor of many brands.

that being said, he is selling the G-19 Gen 5 for $619.99, a $27.00 lower price than your place. still however, "higher priced" than the larger store i buy from (that is also a blue label dealer for Glock), i mentioned the other day.

so suffice it to say, i would "imagine" much like the multi-brand car dealerships, the more they sell, the more they get power to deal with the distributors of the factories and thus sell for far lower prices than other stores?

so here at least, Glocks are "cheap".

i just came back from the bait/tackle/ gun store, a small mom & pop place, where guns sell higher than the other store i go to, where they are a huge distributor of many brands.

that being said, he is selling the G-19 Gen 5 for $619.99, a $27.00 lower price than your place. still however, "higher priced" than the larger store i buy from (that is also a blue label dealer for Glock), i mentioned the other day.

so suffice it to say, i would "imagine" much like the multi-brand car dealerships, the more they sell, the more they get power to deal with the distributors of the factories and thus sell for far lower prices than other stores?

so here at least, Glocks are "cheap".
The only bait/tackle/gun store anywhere
near me is Cabelas. I wish I could find a
Mom and Pop store to scrounge around in.

The only bait/tackle/gun store anywhere
near me is Cabelas. I wish I could find a
Mom and Pop store to scrounge around in.
yeah, the typical small place, that has just about every lure i have ever seen, and of course, live bait.

it started out as a gun store, specializing in Colt, with "some" fishing supplies, then the bait took over.

Back