testtest

Your avatar story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the forum, and I've been doing some looking around. I have to admit, I really like a lot of the avatars I'm seeing here (@Talyn, nice borg reference!). I'm curious if anyone wants to share the story behind their Avatar choice? Mine is my favorite character from Virtua Fighter 2 on the Sega Saturn, Kage Maru. I spent many hours playing that game in college....

How about you all?
Flying a King Air 350 over the mountains. Kinda cool, I thought.

Mine should not require explanation but for the civilians amongst us I will. :giggle:
Displays my retired rank of Senior Master Sergeant, United States Air Force
In the background is the aircraft I flew many hours on, EC-135 Airborne
Command Post (ABNCP). Combat missions in Vietnam were on a similar aircraft.
Thank you, Sir! We are only free because of the service you and so many others have given to our great country!

Yes it was, I wish those serving now days would feel the same.
My Son retired a couple years ago.... said, "Dad, it's not the same Air Force!"
D**n Shame!

I retired in 82' and I wore the uniform, same issued one, to the Golden Coral for Vets day last year.
Yeah, little brag, it still fits!!

Boring, but here goes: the target is my very first 7 shot string with my brand-spankin' new XD S from 15 yards. I was pleased, to be honest. I had wanted one for my carry weapon for quite a spell. Very nearly 5 years ago. Sure wish I always shot as well!

I'm new to the forum, and I've been doing some looking around. I have to admit, I really like a lot of the avatars I'm seeing here (@Talyn, nice borg reference!). I'm curious if anyone wants to share the story behind their Avatar choice? Mine is my favorite character from Virtua Fighter 2 on the Sega Saturn, Kage Maru. I spent many hours playing that game in college....

How about you all?
Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders. The best TV series (Netflix) I have ever watched in my life. It’s about a gang during the 1920s from Birmingham, England. I find it extremely interesting and fascinating. Based on true events. So addicting.

My Son retired a couple years ago.... said, "Dad, it's not the same Air Force!"
D**n Shame!

I retired in 82' and I wore the uniform, same issued one, to the Golden Coral for Vets day last year.
Yeah, little brag, it still fits!!
Mine does too, but it's a tad snug, so I suck my gut in and hold my breath. I keep waking up on the floor for some weird reason. 🤔 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back