testtest

any USCCA members here..??

i guess it's only some of us that their website is denyin access.

they just contacted me again at 3:30 PM, and gave me instructions to clear cache, and cookies (again)..i had already done this 2 times BEFORE they told me to do it.

i was ahead of them on what to do.
Haha,

Call Att and they will ask you to reset the router 5 times. It is enough to drive you nuts.

well an update....

it has been a very long weekend.

and i had been in contact with the USCCA about their website, not allowing me to log on to my account.

as i mentioned here, i CAN get thier home page, just cannot get into my account, i keep getting denied for some reason,

they had responded that they are "working on it"

well. it has been a very long weekend, so i emailed them again today.

and for the umpteenth time, they asked me...
"what browser are you using, we find that Google Chrome works best"

this was the end of all BS from them...

i sent off a BLASTING cuss filed response back to them, some guy who had responded to me days ago.

i cannot take this BS anymore form a bunch of inept fools, that to me, CANNOT READ WHAT I TOLD THEM, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND AGAIN..!!

how many times does it take, for my answers to sink in to the brain dead..????

now i have to wonder, if i have a serious problem and need them in a self defense shooting, if they will actually help me??

will i have to repeat myself over and over and over again, and again, and again..???

Jesus H. Crow, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING HERE on my end, to make sure nothing was interfering with my access to thier website.

well an update....

and i had been in contact with the USCCA about their website, not allowing me to log on to my account.

as i mentioned here, i CAN get thier home page, just cannot get into my account, i keep getting denied for some reason,

i sent off a BLASTING cuss filed response back to them, some guy who had responded to me days ago.

i cannot take this BS anymore form a bunch of inept fools, that to me, CANNOT READ WHAT I TOLD THEM, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND AGAIN..!!

now i have to wonder, if i have a serious problem and need them in a self defense shooting, if they will actually help me??

will i have to repeat myself over and over and over again, and again, and again..???

Jesus H. Crow, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING HERE on my end, to make sure nothing was interfering with my access to thier website.
They have a money back guarantee if I remember correctly.

Cancel your membership and use another one.

I completely understand how you feel.

well an update....

OM:
Wow. I am thinking there is something fundamental that is wrong. In other words, the prob is so simple nobody has recognized it..
I can’t go thru the thread above right now to see if it’s been suggested/tried already but here’s my idea: do u have a neighbor or friend who’ll let u try to login on their comp ? Just as a test?

OM:
Wow. I am thinking there is something fundamental that is wrong. In other words, the prob is so simple nobody has recognized it..
I can’t go thru the thread above right now to see if it’s been suggested/tried already but here’s my idea: do u have a neighbor or friend who’ll let u try to login on their comp ? Just as a test?
Just thoughts is all....As another suggestion in trying another computer to log in to your account, public libraries usually have computers to use in lieu of friends. With either, be sure to clear browser and cookies of all personal info is generally considered a good idea.

When in trouble, sometimes is best to start from scratch with whatever, from the basics to rehash things. Delete old app, reinstall for example. Is usually time consuming and aggravating, but generally doable. As far as you contacting them, am sure they have different phone numbers? One for 24/7 emergencies and a separate one for normal business too? Texting and online contacts can be unreliable from my experience.

OM:
no neighbor, so that is out.

no local public library, so that is out.

all other websites, work PERFECTLY

i have deleted all cookies, and cache, and it's a royal PITA to resubmit all my passwords again, and i did this twice now already!

my anti-virus/firewall, IS accepting the site, so my end, nothing is blocking them.

"they admitted" they were having a problem on thier end and was working on it, as this affected a few others as well.

i have rebooted my modem (no router involved) everytime i shut down my desktop, it reboots when i turn it on.

i have done several virus scans.

one day, i could cruise the website, log in, go to my account, and literally the next day...POOF......no more access.

i tried deleting the website from my favorites list, the renewing it......nothing, same crap.....cannot log on to my account.

when something like this happened to me on another website, it was on THIER end, something about the SSL, and the Certificate, and i EVEN mentioned that to them in a previous emailing, and was told they "would look into it.

frankly, whomever is in that IT dept, has mush for brains.

this is what i get, after i get to the home page, then try to log on to my account

This site can’t be reached​

my.usconcealedcarry.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

it say's it right there, THEY CLOSED the connection...

i tried the proxy/firewall...all is good

i tried the network diagnostics....all is good.....

what more can i do..?????

^ You really shouldn't be the one to have to do anything, I don't think - I really think the problem is on their end.... I think that USCCA's IT team should be the ones who are getting back to you. At the very least, they owe you an apology. A refund on your month's membership or some free swag would be a nice gesture, too.

But have you tried contacting your ISP, to see if there might be some issue between "the connections" between you and the USCCA website?

In your shoes, that's something that I'd try, and to also simultaneously escalate to actually calling their C/S line, since your emails really seem to be getting nowhere.

^ You really shouldn't be the one to have to do anything, I don't think - I really think the problem is on their end.... I think that USCCA's IT team should be the ones who are getting back to you. At the very least, they owe you an apology. A refund on your month's membership or some free swag would be a nice gesture, too.

But have you tried contacting your ISP, to see if there might be some issue between "the connections" between you and the USCCA website?

In your shoes, that's something that I'd try, and to also simultaneously escalate to actually calling their C/S line, since your emails really seem to be getting nowhere.
never even thought of contacting my ISP, as i have no other issues with other websites.

^ I'm not an IT person - I've actually called up my IT department many times, and they always are amazed at how far I was able to take my own troubleshooting, which they call "instinctual." :ROFLMAO:

I lack the language to correctly describe your issue, but I think it may be related to how the USCCAs server is set up, versus your ISP.

It may have nothing to do whatsoever with the politics of it, rather, it may be purely technical....or it could have stemmed from some undesirable interaction that the USCCA server might have had with a client on your ISP that could share some kind of similarity to your current route of access.

It really should be on the USCCA's tech team to try to figure this out, but obviously, it seems that whatever has happened, you managed to draw the unlucky short straw. :(

this is the email this guy sent me, asking the same damned things, that I HAVE REPEATED, over and over again

(i say it like how i feel, so words maybe edited by the site censor)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
from the USCCA twit

Thank you for reaching out and for being a part of the family.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Which browser are you using? The website does tend to work best using Google Chrome.

Please also try typing in xxxxxxxxxxxx

If that does not work, please clear you cache/cookies. This website will give you information on how to do that in each browser: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does it work on your phone when you attempt to log in?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kyle, I keep getting asked this dang question, and i have said time after time...GOOGLE CHROME..!!!!!

STOP
asking me the same dang questions over and over again dammit....

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING ON MY END, to clear everything, reboot everything, yada, yada, yada....

and it's the same old damned BULLSHIT I keep getting asked.....

FIX the damned thing on YOUR END...

Is there a phone number to call? To talk to a live person? I think that you're butting your head against a wall, as that technician really isn't getting you anywhere....I don't think that he/she knows any better.

Back