testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

9A1D0DBF-53D0-4632-B702-9813786AC8BC.jpeg

Update to my update for my CCW gun, Sig 365 9mm in a Versa Carry OWB holster

New pic of an old friend with my buffalo hide vest, knife my grand kids got me, old cheap pocket watch cuz wife says Id tear up an iron monkey with a rubber hammer and a polar bear claw from a bear incident on the north slope in the 80,s
View attachment 27251
This is that bear & the "incident" lol Good Times!
View attachment 27252
I LOVE that high gloss finish - one of my favorite things in the world. A 1911 with a high gloss finish! Gorgeous work of art and thank you for sharing!

My new Mossberg MC2C with Black Arch Single Clip IWB Protos-M holster.

Attachments

• 20220825_181324.jpg
    20220825_181324.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 114
  • 20220825_181344.jpg
    20220825_181344.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 118
  • 20220825_181356.jpg
    20220825_181356.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
My most comfortable pistol to carry IWB. Ruger LC9s contractor yellow (aka the killer bee)with spare mag and Muddy River Tactical water buffalo holster. I have the same gun in black also but I don't carry it.
View attachment 340
My wife carries her LCP max everyday. I to, have an LCP max. It’s my backup. Usually have it in the small of my back, Hellcat RDP in my appendix, if we’re going somewhere I think I’ll need both. She knows when it’s in my back. We’ve practiced her grabbing it from my holster.

My wife carries her LCP max everyday. I to, have an LCP max. It’s my backup. Usually have it in the small of my back, Hellcat RDP in my appendix, if we’re going somewhere I think I’ll need both. She knows when it’s in my back. We’ve practiced her grabbing it from my holster.
The LCP Max is an awesome little pistol.

Welcome to the forum from NH!

Smith and Wesson Shield .45 ACP. Currently breaking in a JM4 Tactical magnetic clasp holster. Very impressed so far. It rides a little low but completely concealed and very comfortable. The magnetic retention is very strong but you're able to draw your handgun quite easily. A good concept in holsters, made out of leather but seems to break in pretty quickly. I've had this one for about two weeks now and it's starting to become my EDC holster. Going to be ordering another one soon, a high ride version of this same one.View attachment 7819View attachment 7820
Made about an hour away from me!!! JM4

It's late summer here in St. Louis and temps are hovering in the upper 70s/lower 80s. So the past 4 days I have been carrying the P30L under short sleeved, unbuttoned shirts in a Muddy River Tactical OWB Kydex holster with a double mag carrier on the support side. I have the holster adjusted for maximum forward cant. I was with people who should have noticed, yet no one did. And hands down these are the most comfortable holsters I own. I've had the HK on the range with this set up and it is not only very comfortable and very concealed but very accessible.

A couple trips to the range now with the HK. I have put about 450 through it, just about doubling the total round count through the gun and not a single flaw. Running WWB, Blazer Brass and HST ( 124 Gr.). I'm getting very used to the trigger. It is different and although I am very comfortable carrying it I think I'm going to avoid carrying other guns for awhile since it is so much different than all the strikers I usually carry.

Thanks to @SimonRL and Kevin at Muddy River Tactical I think I have my new fall/winter/early spring rig.

FarcZYh.jpg

ZxgCgdM.jpg

It's late summer here in St. Louis and temps are hovering in the upper 70s/lower 80s. So the past 4 days I have been carrying the P30L under short sleeved, unbuttoned shirts in a Muddy River Tactical OWB Kydex holster with a double mag carrier on the support side. I have the holster adjusted for maximum forward cant. I was with people who should have noticed, yet no one did. And hands down these are the most comfortable holsters I own. I've had the HK on the range with this set up and it is not only very comfortable and very concealed but very accessible.

A couple trips to the range now with the HK. I have put about 450 through it, just about doubling the total round count through the gun and not a single flaw. Running WWB, Blazer Brass and HST ( 124 Gr.). I'm getting very used to the trigger. It is different and although I am very comfortable carrying it I think I'm going to avoid carrying other guns for awhile since it is so much different than all the strikers I usually carry.

Thanks to @SimonRL and Kevin at Muddy River Tactical I think I have my new fall/winter/early spring rig.

FarcZYh.jpg

ZxgCgdM.jpg
That particular P30L you have shoots low left, just saying 😆😆😜😜😜😜

Back