testtest

New to all of this... Just want to say "hi"!

JamesUlrich

Operator
First time I ever shot a firearm was 1/11/2023 at my local range, and I think I'm already addicted... The attached pics are my most applicable to this forum, but I also picked up a Sig P365 xmacro, a Taurus 856 .38 spl, and a Ruger EC9s for edc.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and inserting my ignorance here and there! :)

Attachments

• IMG20230304133356_2.jpg
    IMG20230304133356_2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG20230304133317.jpg
    IMG20230304133317.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 63
First time I ever shot a firearm was 1/11/2023 at my local range, and I think I'm already addicted... The attached pics are my most applicable to this forum, but I also picked up a Sig P365 xmacro, a Taurus 856 .38 spl, and a Ruger EC9s for edc.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and inserting my ignorance here and there! :)
It is NOT about ignorance!!
I spent 20 years making firearms and in no way do I consider myself an expert.
Dive in ask questions and have fun there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this forum.

Welcome from Kentucky.

HOWDY! WELCOME TO THE FORUM. IM TYPING THIS REALLY REALLY HARD SO IT CAME OUT ALL CAPS. THERE ARE SOME STRAIGHT UP KOOKY PEOPLE IN THESE HERE THREADS. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FOR 'EM, BUT THEY'RE UGLY AND TALK FUNNY SO'S YOU CAN PICK'EM OUT QUICK LIKE.

NO WORRIES ABOUT NON-SPRINGFILED GUNS, WE LOVE'EM ALL. I JUST BOUGHT MY WOMAN A 365.

Ok, typing like that hurt my soul. How do you like the EC9? I was debating between an LCP II or EC9 for an ankle gun. (No wheel monkeys, I dont want one of your little thumb removers!!)

Welcome,

Mod's-R-Us bargain bin reject, Okie Pew Pew

HOWDY! WELCOME TO THE FORUM. IM TYPING THIS REALLY REALLY HARD SO IT CAME OUT ALL CAPS. THERE ARE SOME STRAIGHT UP KOOKY PEOPLE IN THESE HERE THREADS. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FOR 'EM, BUT THEY'RE UGLY AND TALK FUNNY SO'S YOU CAN PICK'EM OUT QUICK LIKE.

NO WORRIES ABOUT NON-SPRINGFILED GUNS, WE LOVE'EM ALL. I JUST BOUGHT MY WOMAN A 365.

Ok, typing like that hurt my soul. How do you like the EC9? I was debating between an LCP II or EC9 for an ankle gun. (No wheel monkeys, I dont want one of your little thumb removers!!)

Welcome,

Mod's-R-Us bargain bin reject, Okie Pew Pew
Haha! Thanks!

Well, I'm so new to firearms I shouldn't have an opinion, but it's ok, I guess.
I got it because of all of the positive reviews it gets in the micro class, but I can't say I love it. I have medium to large hands, and I struggle getting a comfortable grip on it... Consequently it's my least fun and accurate (my fault, not the Ruger's) at the range.

Edit: I must add that it is very comfortable to carry, both physically and mentally, because of it's size, shape and many safety features.

Back