testtest

Why This Forum?

Don't know how I missed this thread. I was browsing along the internet one day, looking for Browning or Ruger information and I tripped over an @ and fell in here. Found some really nice people and a few chicken freaks, but still ain't found a way out. Ya'll know anything about Brownings or Rugers? Guess it's a good thing I have one Springfield, wouldn't want to be shown the door! :cool:

Don't know how I missed this thread. I was browsing along the internet one day, looking for Browning or Ruger information and I tripped over an @ and fell in here. Found some really nice people and a few chicken freaks, but still ain't found a way out. Ya'll know anything about Brownings or Rugers? Guess it's a good thing I have one Springfield, wouldn't want to be shown the door! :cool:
This is a love of all makes here, not just SA! I came across this site when looking for 10mm info and have been here since January10, 2020. No rugers, but do have 1 browning blr 270win.

It’s a forum without a bottom floor and No exit doors I’ve been in free fall since joining 😁😂😎 a great place filled with great people and terminator aka @Annihilator made from chicken droppings. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I came here and come here because I have become a fan of Springfield due to the absolute love of the 3 examples I own. It is good to interact with folks with the same interests and admiration for these fine firearms.
Have you checked out the forums poultry section called: Picking Up Chicks?

Definitely worth a look if you're looking for a laugh.

Why do you come to this forum?

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

Thanks guys & gals for being awesome!

What's your reasons for being here?

I came here after visiting other forums because it had the best atmosphere. Too many users on other forums seem to post for the sole purpose of having something to argue about. It was refreshing to find a group where a mere difference of opinion about a certain brand or style of firearm was seen as a topic of discussion instead of a personal attack or insult.

I came here after visiting other forums because it had the best atmosphere. Too many users on other forums seem to post for the sole purpose of having something to argue about. It was refreshing to find a group where a mere difference of opinion about a certain brand or style of firearm was seen as a topic of discussion instead of a personal attack or insult.

This forum is refreshingly civil and friendly.

I am here for the knowledge and information from others experiences in all areas. And to have some fun.
This is a great place with plenty of knowledgeable members who can help with anything from reloading to westinghouse phased plasma rifles. And you there's also a ton of fun here especially if you stumble into certain threads featuring our resident robot......🤖

I suppose I’m one of the positive Covid 19 stories. I was one of the panic buyers back in March who had never shot any gun before. I bought a P365, got my LTC and instead of waiting for roving bands of marauders to come and steal my toilet paper, discovered life as a range rat, became a Sig fanboi, discovered 1911s and in turn found this forum where I have enjoyed learning and chatting with so many amazing people. I have become not just a gun owner, but a true gun enthusiast, and each and everyone of you that I have crossed paths with have helped not only make this a high point in a grim year, but have set me on a path that I know I will embrace for the rest of my life. Thank you for your camaraderie.

I suppose I’m one of the positive Covid 19 stories. I was one of the panic buyers back in March who had never shot any gun before. I bought a P365, got my LTC and instead of waiting for roving bands of marauders to come and steal my toilet paper, discovered life as a range rat, became a Sig fanboi, discovered 1911s and in turn found this forum where I have enjoyed learning and chatting with so many amazing people. I have become not just a gun owner, but a true gun enthusiast, and each and everyone of you that I have crossed paths with have helped not only make this a high point in a grim year, but have set me on a path that I know I will embrace for the rest of my life. Thank you for your camaraderie.
Wow Simon that's a great story on your introduction into firearms! Glad you could join us here and help expand all the decade's of combined knowledge & experience from all the members here.....😁👍

👍👍👍
Welcome to the club!!
your mission now is to teach a young person the same experiences you just described

Back