testtest

Impeachment trial....

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I hear is blah.....blah.....blah....😬
I'm still trying to figure out what he was impeached on. First it was Ukraine Quid pro quo , then back to Russia collusion, than back to Ukraine conduct unbecoming. From what I understand, Congresses Articles of Impeachment, could be applied to every past President. It's a farce, costs the taxpayers $$, and I hope it blows up in their face at the 2020 elections. Let's see what Dem. Senators vote no to impeachment if they know they'll be in a tough re-election campaign in 2020.

It is all a distraction to keep the good Trump has done out of the news.

It also minimizes what Trump can accomplish. Basically tie Trump up with it and hope we can get him out of office the next election. Biggest bunch of crap ever and I wish charges could be brought against them all. On another list I go.

I'm still trying to figure out what he was impeached on. First it was Ukraine Quid pro quo , then back to Russia collusion, than back to Ukraine conduct unbecoming. From what I understand, Congresses Articles of Impeachment, could be applied to every past President. It's a farce, costs the taxpayers $$, and I hope it blows up in their face at the 2020 elections. Let's see what Dem. Senators vote no to impeachment if they know they'll be in a tough re-election campaign in 2020.
It's based on absolutely no justification at all. If you recall, after the election and before he took office they promised to impeach him. Trying to get that accomplished is all they have done since 2016. They have this idea that if they impeach him, Hillary will become president. The out come of the 2016 election will be changed. When Trump wins 2020 it will go on for another 4 years. That is unless GOP takes the House back. That happening things for the people will once again start being done.

It's based on absolutely no justification at all. If you recall, after the election and before he took office they promised to impeach him. Trying to get that accomplished is all they have done since 2016. They have this idea that if they impeach him, Hillary will become president. The out come of the 2016 election will be changed. When Trump wins 2020 it will go on for another 4 years. That is unless GOP takes the House back. That happening things for the people will once again start being done.
Oh, I understand that. Impeachment started probably before he was elected. You would think that they still needed a valid justification to start the impeachment process, but wrong we are, and as you say they'd do/say anything to get him impeached. I believe that there are probably democrats that voted for impeachment, hoping the Senate would find him guilt and that Hillary would then become president. But obviously, not knowing the constitution (especially as it pertains to the 2nd), they don't realize that VP Pence would become President, thus starting yet another impeachment process against him, I'm sure.

Oh, I understand that. Impeachment started probably before he was elected. You would think that they still needed a valid justification to start the impeachment process, but wrong we are, and as you say they'd do/say anything to get him impeached. I believe that there are probably democrats that voted for impeachment, hoping the Senate would find him guilt and that Hillary would then become president. But obviously, not knowing the constitution (especially as it pertains to the 2nd), they don't realize that VP Pence would become President, thus starting yet another impeachment process against him, I'm sure.
Absolutely correct because we all know who's next in line after Pence. :LOL:

I'm amazed at the things Trump has accomplished while getting hit with all this crap. All I know is listening to Schiff demanding a "fair process" today made me vomit a bit.

The dems jumped off the rails by not taking Trump to court for exercising executive Priviledge (EP). They claimed they bypassed the courts because it was imperative that they impeach him so he couldn't cheat in the 2020 elections. Since Pelosi sat on their "premature" partisan articles for a month, we know that's BS. What's next? Gonna have him Epstien'd when THIS blows up in their face?

OMG! Now Schiff claims Trump's trying to rush this trial? Who voted to impeach him too soon because the country was going to collapse if they didn't do it now? (Sorry, listening as I type. I'll stop the play-by-play). Oops...more vomit. 🤮

Sad times for America but 2020 election day will be freakin' awesome!🇺🇲
Serious up vote (y) for "Gonna have him Epstien'd" :ROFLMAO:

.. the real Captain America.

on436H0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back