testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Dirty girl after the range (#Modlitemasterrace):
20201020_153329.jpg

Did you change the flash hider?
Removed the muzzle brake and put on a thread protector. Deciding whether I want a 3 prong, compensator or something like a Warcomp. Muzzle brake was a bit much of a slap in the face with us standing side by side shooting hogs in the dark with the thermals

G Superduty Rifle. Wanted to have a Recce style build so I went with the 16in barrel. 40mm green color. Was surprised to see the G barrels that are made in house are def sub moa with some BH 77gr

NF Atacr 1-8 on ScalarWorks.
Cloud Defensive Owl
Troy Canted irons
Bcm shorty vfg
G enhanced BCG
Precision armament Hypertap
B5 sopmod
8BEF194F-08C6-4CAC-B191-A6B99A681C74.jpeg

When .223/5.56 started going for $.70 per round, if you could even find it, I decided to get creative and build an AR-47 chambered in 7.62x39. These are my new Joe Biden Tribute Builds, which means they were constructed out of whatever I could find in-stock at a price I was willing to pay. The first is a Bear Creek Arsenal 7.62x39 Upper on a PSA Stealth lower. The second is a Bear Creek Arsenal 7.62x39 side-charging upper on a PSA Magpul ACS-L EPT lower. Both were bought, shipped, and built for about as much as a single Ruger AR556 or S&W M&P 15 Sport II goes for on Gunbroker.

AR-47 Build.jpg

AR-47 Side Charger.jpg

...And here's why I did it. Both boxes were purchased straight off-the-shelf for $149.99 each, which comes out to $0.32 per round after tax with no shipping costs needed. Academy would've let me buy three boxes, but that was a little over my budget and way too heavy to haul through the store without a cart. The fact that the ammo is still widely available on the shelf at a reasonable price makes the builds worthwhile.

7.62x39 Ammo.jpg

Back