testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    Creatures in the garden.

    Burn it all!!!!!!!
  2. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Sorry Brother. I have 4 urns on my dresser. I feel your pain.
  3. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Just sent another member here a DM
  4. Jester560

    New Shoes and New … Hat?

    I like the new grips
  5. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Sweating my **** off
  6. Jester560

    I was scared the whole time

    Thank you!
  7. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Awaiting my sleep meds to kick in
  8. Jester560

    Robot games

    Funny stuff but also worrisome what they can do with them.
  9. Jester560

    Stopped by the range

    Well done Sir! Glad your recovery is going well.
  10. Jester560

    I was scared the whole time

    Your thought on the RPC, PLEASE
  11. Jester560

    good day at the range

    Nicely done
  12. Jester560

    Discussion: Wild Game Grilling Guide

    Nothing to see here
  13. Jester560

    Discussion: Wild Game Grilling Guide

    I have a super simple recipe for deer meat that will convince a lifelong vegetarian to go meat eater.
  14. Jester560

    Hostage rescue

    I'd like to buy that officer a cold beer!
  15. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Ii have 6 bulging disc's and 2 herniated. Also have a lot of spurs some of which are trying to bridge. I will live with the oain as long as I can.
  16. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Sitting on my hind end watching my machine run making stupid money.
  17. Jester560

    Discussion: Clear Winners? Translucent AR-15 Magazines

    You imagined it, didnt you?
  18. Jester560

    Discussion: Clear Winners? Translucent AR-15 Magazines

    You forgot that his TV only tunes in to BET.
Back
Top