testtest

A serious message for and about us older folks

Death (along with the entire healthcare business) is a business with a lot of (greedy) hands in the pot $$$$.

All is Vanity.
Yep, sure is…

And I’ll add : funeral homes, cemetery associations, etc, dislike the idea of family graveyards and ‘burying grounds’ for that very reason. May be why you have so many regulatory restrictions, implemented slowly and often quietly over the years, on what you can do. Cuts into their business. Another form of protectionism via gov’t….

Yep, sure is…

And I’ll add : funeral homes, cemetery associations, etc, dislike the idea of family graveyards and ‘burying grounds’ for that very reason. May be why you have so many regulatory restrictions, implemented slowly and often quietly over the years, on what you can do. Cuts into their business. Another form of protectionism via gov’t….
And although probably not in my lifetime but as land becomes more of premium for other then the burial of individual spaced out lots for coffins cremation or the use of large buildings housing coffins will become the norm.

And although probably not in my lifetime but as land becomes more of premium for other then the burial of individual spaced out lots for coffins cremation or the use of large buildings housing coffins will become the norm.

Who will write your obituary?
Amazon-customer-obituary.jpg

Dunno who’ll write mine….
But I want my stone inscription to have the right years on it. Something like:

Robbie Tidal Wave
1911 - 1911
All His Life
My stone has Born ** ** ****
Born again ** ** ****
Transitioned to everlasting life of Love, Peace & Joy with my Father ** ** ****

No mention of death in the obits either. Stone has a likeness of an M-16, 1911, along with a Cross and VN service dates.

Yep, sure is…

Yep like being forced to buy a $900 cardboard box to cremate your loved one, because it's against the law to cremate them without one.
Crazy stuff at your most vulnerable time.

Back