testtest

Alec Baldwin charged...!!

"Mr Baldwin denies pulling the trigger of the prop gun which went off, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.
Weapons experts have now said the trigger would have "had to be pulled."

I don't know what constitutes being a "weapons expert" these days, but many of us have known this for quite some time. He's obviously been lying all along about this, and it took a new report to point it out?

Anybody with even a basic understanding of how the Colt SAA works has known all along that the trigger had to be pulled. We also knew that Baldwin would never be criminally charged. He's one of the Hollywood Elite. He can get away with anything.
We'll have to settle for the fact that his career is dead and he will likely end up bankrupt. That's about the best we can hope for. :poop:

We'll have to settle for the fact that his career is dead and he will likely end up bankrupt. That's about the best we can hope for. :poop:
My solemn hope is that his final disposition reads as such. However, we should know by now, Hollywood does not use truth, high moral principles, or karma as fuel. I suspect that if he wishes to continue working after finishing "Rust" he'll have little difficulty doing so. I also hope I'm very, wrong.

I hope you're wrong too. There are already rumblings in Hollywood that nobody will touch Baldwin. Not as a actor, writer or producer. They don't want his stigma attached to anything they may be doing. Besides, he's already known as being a bit of a prima donna and a PITA to work with.
I also predict that if he manages to finish Rust, it'll fall flat on its face and lose money. I might watch it once it gets to TV just out of morbid curiosity, but there ain't no way in Hell I'd pay to see it. Many others feel the same way.

Brandon Lee was killed when he was also accidently shot by a live cartridge.

As i remember There was a young actor in a TV show called Alias Smith And Jones who was playing with a revolver loaded with blanks and killed himself when he pulled the trigger with it to his head. Nope that is incorrect the actor killed himself. Now I have to figure who I sm thinking about.

Jon Huxam out the revolver to his head and shot himself with the blank and died.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_142406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_142406_Chrome.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 41
yotehtr said:
"Brandon Lee was killed when he was also accidently shot by a live cartridge."

That is not entirely accurate. What happened was they were doing close up shots of the gun and needed dummy rounds for the gun as it looks more realistic if you can see the bullet tirps in the end of the cylinder of a revolver on closeups. They did not have any dummy rounds so instead of ending filming for the night and waiting to acquire dummys they made their own by removing the bullet from live rounds, dumping the gunpowder and reattaching the bullet. Somewhere along the way a bullet detached from the shell and lodged in the barrel.
The next day there was a scene where he was shot at and the gun was loaded with blanks (full powder load for flash and bang, but no bullet). The gun was fired and the bullet that was lodged in the barrel was propelled out nearly the same as a live round. So it wasn't a live round per se but either way, still a tragedy that could have been prevented much the same as the Rust tragedy.

Back