testtest

Another again…….

All this is just more proof that gun control and banning evil black rifles will not work, here this took place in a very anti gun state and the evil gun was not used and still 10 people died. the guy must have been a decent shot most gang bangers will fire hundreds of rounds and only a couple get injured.

Man has killed each other since the dawn of time and will continue to do so regardless of what idiot gun laws are imposed upon us. Until we take punishment more seriously it is only going to get worse. and i don't mean giving the creeps their 15 minutes of fame on tv and supplying them with free room and board for a few years. bring back the death penalty and carry it out. don't put these clowns on death row for many years and never carry out their sentence.
actually, "beings" have been killing since the dawn of time.

2001 space odyssey, prelude to the caveman, they beat each other when it was discovered that sticks and stones will break bones.....

It's not looking too great is it.
Me and you can at least be glad we live in the states we live in. Nevertheless I think it's about time to ramp down the massive shooting/training regimen I am used to and start bulking up even more.
not sure what you meant by "bulking up"?

either bulking up your body or bulking up your ammo supplies?

either way, for anyone to sit idly and not do something, may bite us in the butt later.

either way, for anyone to sit idly and not do something, may bite us in the butt later.
George 3.jpg

I agree but you're a lot closer to a lot more big-city Zombies than I am.

If the hordes get out my way then things will be in a really bad way.

I was talking about this with some friends the other day. It's true I am not quite " In the bush", but I am still pretty damn far out. And I live a couple long, windy backroads off a main highway. If stuff were to touch off in STL I am in a pretty good spot. Close enough to make supply runs and far enough out to most likely not be too affected by mob or urban BS. When those F'ers come down here they sneak in and rob gun stores or steal cars. Even that has resulted in some drastic consequences for them. During all the "Civil" unrest during and after Ferguson they never tried to cross the Meramec or the Missouri rivers into, eh, pale suburbia, much less come this far down.

Plus I am on a river and a few miles from a highway that leads ( ultimately) straight to Texas without passing through any urban areas. So bugging out is an option, that I will be prepared for. I have family ground and a lot of it down in the southern part of the state. Everyone I know has said they will be coming here if the zombie apocalypse happens.

not sure what you meant by "bulking up"?

either bulking up your body or bulking up your ammo supplies?

Not sure I feel like explaining it to you either. Draw your own conclusions. The guy I was talking to knows what I meant. I am curious though what the relevance is to your sitting idly comment. If you are saying I should go up and mix in politics, the fact is I have been doing that since I was 18 years old. I watched my state go from being controlled by St. Louis and KC democrat politicians to being an overwhelmingly veto proof, red majority and we have the toughest 2A sanctuary law in the country. No one in this state , other than possibly some feds, will be enforcing any of the ridiculous crap the Biden administration is directing the ATF to do.
If you want to carry guns and arm yourself to the teeth you are absolutely and utterly free to do so in this state without any interference from LE.

Of course, you are free to lay out specifically what YOU are doing besides complaining about it on this here forum.

The News recently reported that at least 1.1 million "get-aways" have come into the country the last 2 yrs aside from the 5 million processed illegals.

The "get-aways" are basically military-aged males that purposely avoided the LEOs so you know that's a group with bad intentions. And they have spread out into the interior, and won't be your average inner-city Zombie.

When less than 2 doz perps that caused 9/11 you know that something really bad will eventually happen with 1.1 million.

Last edited:
It does in some ways, but I think it is different this time.
Yea, this time the current fed & several states govts supports the invasion, illegal drug use/smuggling/gang activity, human trafficking, unfunding the LEOs, and supporting their storm troops peacefully burning the big cities while the selling out the US to the Chicoms.

Last edited:
All this is just more proof that gun control and banning evil black rifles will not work, here this took place in a very anti gun state and the evil gun was not used and still 10 people died. the guy must have been a decent shot most gang bangers will fire hundreds of rounds and only a couple get injured.

Man has killed each other since the dawn of time and will continue to do so regardless of what idiot gun laws are imposed upon us. Until we take punishment more seriously it is only going to get worse. and i don't mean giving the creeps their 15 minutes of fame on tv and supplying them with free room and board for a few years. bring back the death penalty and carry it out. don't put these clowns on death row for many years and never carry out their sentence.
Or better yet, a couple years of very very hard time before capital punishment, and I mean "very very hard time" Express Capital punishment is a free ride that gets murders, rapists, or child molesters off to easy to soon if you ask me! Make them pay the burnt bridge toll first! Maybe in turn? It will give other thugs more incentive on thinking twice before they murder an innocent or murder anyone fir that matter. Of course The only problem with holding prisoners longer is the tax dollars out of our pockets. Witch really isn't a tax I'd mind paying! A year or two of extremely hard time before capital punishment for Murders Rapists and Child Molesters? Heck! I'd make donations to the funding! Can I set up an Auto pay account! 😡 I agree with you 100%! We probably should take punishment more seriously for these types of criminals! Much more seriously! As far as their rights as criminals? Im not even going to comment on that!

Last edited:
Of course this is all talk cause we all know our society is not going to carry out instant death sentences and are not going to make them work hard labor. but if were to wish, Wish big.
Its not just all talk if a drastic change to turn it from talk to walk is made! I mean I get what you're saying. That's why it turns me red to even think or talk about this incident or others like it! Society just doesn't get it at all. Not until it happens to them or there family! Then they want change! They want a police officer with a gun!!! Who do we blame? Parents for being to soft and lenient when a child mis behaves? School systems for their lenient punishment? Our laws preventing stricter punishment? I mean seriously! You can't spank a child these days in public in certain parts if this country without the risk of going to jail, but all criminals have rights! Is it ourselves as a free people but not being united enough to all agree on the decisions that need to be made? The decisions that must be made to make a change for the better of humanity? 🤷 Where do we start for the better? Seriously!

Last edited:
Back