testtest

Another again…….

Agreed, and its not just the C and C and his "second best". The government in general has to much power! We were warned about this 30-40 years ago! Heck, our founding fathers made it clear!!!
Right now both parties are in CYA mode with the classified document situation.
My guess is our government is the laughing stock of the world and we keep sending billions to Ukraine and if they don’t do something solid with the debt ceiling our economy will collapse and we are f…..

Right now both parties are in CYA mode with the classified document situation.
My guess is our government is the laughing stock of the world and we keep sending billions to Ukraine and if they don’t do something solid with the debt ceiling our economy will collapse and we are f…..
Keystone! Its already starting to collapse! Crab was 8.50 a pound market price last year. The buyers offered 2.50 this year! The fleet has been on strike for two weeks! Look at the price of fuel!

we keep sending billions to Ukraine
The way the military aid going to UKR is set up is actually paying for new equipment & munitions for the US and NATO countries that are sending UKR older equipment & munitions that are in storage and/or reaching their expiration date.

This explains how all that works.

Over 70% of UKR aid is going to US contractors to replace the old stuff we're sending, as well as food, parts & other gear.

Last edited:
The way the military aid going to UKR is set up is actually paying for new equipment & munitions for the US and NATO countries that are sending UKR older equipment & munitions that are in storage and/or reaching their expiration date.

Over 70% of UKR aid is going to US contractors to replace the old stuff we're sending, as well as food, parts & other gear.
Interesting! Is that good or bad? Maybe I should just read the article! 😉

I went to town yesterday for the first time in a month. The shelves in the grocery store were half full. A lot of out of stock Items. Its been like this for several months now. I am worried ladies and gentleman! Im not gonna lie! I am worried.

Interesting! Is that good or bad? Maybe I should just read the article! 😉
It's "good" that the UKRs are getting stuff that we're just storing in the desert because it's been replaced by something newer, and/or they don't mind older munitions that still go bang when the US taxpayers would otherwise pay big $$ to decommission.

So we're paying ourselves (although the govt is still printing $$ to pay for it) to produce new & better stuff & increase our production capacity that has deteriorated over time.

Plus, we're learning a lot about the Russian's actual capabilities based on what's happening in UKR, the lazy western Euros are waking up (except for the f'n Germans) about enhancing their own defensive capabilities while the Eastern Euros who were under the Russian thumb for decades are saying "we told you so" and building up their defense, we're getting Sweden & Finland into NATO, and the conflict is bleeding the Russian's of resources.

It's "bad" for the Russians every time a HIMARS rocket lands on them, especially their Generals.

6l0w26.jpg

4849493.jpg

Last edited:
I went to town yesterday for the first time in a month. The shelves in the grocery store were half full. A lot of out of stock Items. Its been like this for several months now. I am worried ladies and gentleman! Im not gonna lie! I am worried.
The only things that are in short supply in my area are eggs (avian flu) & butter.

It's "good" that the UKRs are getting stuff that we're just storing in the desert because it's been replaced by something newer, and/or they don't mind older munitions that still go bang when the US taxpayers would otherwise pay big $$ to decommission.

So we're paying ourselves (although the govt is still printing $$ to pay for it) to produce new & better stuff & increase our production capacity that has deteriorated over time.

Plus, we're learning a lot about the Russian's actual capabilities based on what's happening in UKR, the lazy western Euros are waking up (except for the f'n Germans) about enhancing their own defensive capabilities while the Eastern Euros who were under the Russian thumb for decades are saying "we told you so" and building up their defense, we're getting Sweden & Finland into NATO, and the conflict is bleeding the Russian's of resources.

It's "bad" for the Russians every time a HIMARS rocket lands on them, especially their Generals.

6l0w26.jpg

4849493.jpg
I was talking about this the other day, Why have we only seen T72 and T55's from the Russian's. Where are the good units T90's T95's. Maybe they don't have the fire power that they say they have. Russia should have rolled over the UKRs in a week or so.

When this started the Russians didn't have support units that worked. Remember when the USSR fell, they had to scrap their sub fleet because those did work either.

1674451519537.gif

I’ve been following this and other articles so I understand however what I see is so much attention being paid to another country while ours is in the toilet. I understand Ukraine is a tragedy and how it affects the economy however I believe in taking care of business at home before other countries. Maybe that’s just me.

I can’t help but wonder who is paying for the commercials on TV of Ukraine citizens begging for help.

I apologize if my comments sound cold hearted I’m just disgusted.

Not sure I feel like explaining it to you either. Draw your own conclusions. The guy I was talking to knows what I meant. I am curious though what the relevance is to your sitting idly comment. If you are saying I should go up and mix in politics, the fact is I have been doing that since I was 18 years old. I watched my state go from being controlled by St. Louis and KC democrat politicians to being an overwhelmingly veto proof, red majority and we have the toughest 2A sanctuary law in the country. No one in this state , other than possibly some feds, will be enforcing any of the ridiculous crap the Biden administration is directing the ATF to do.
If you want to carry guns and arm yourself to the teeth you are absolutely and utterly free to do so in this state without any interference from LE.

Of course, you are free to lay out specifically what YOU are doing besides complaining about it on this here forum.

my posting was more of a "general over-all blanket statement", not directed at anyone in particular.

the "bulking up" comment by you was the key for me to respond, as i just did not know exactly what you meant, that's all.

i find it very interesting how some of you on this site take things with such emotional, personal fortitude, rather than to just explain what they said.

it's like some MUST HAVE the same opinions as others here, in order to "fit in" with the group.

rather than to always be on the defensive, just read the dammed posting, take it as a general question or remark, and just answer in a POLITE WAY, rather than to jump down someone's throat..????

many of you have been in this sport/hobby way longer than i or many others, so at times, i know I HAVE genuine questions for clarification, not to bust balls, or insult others, for christ sakes.

this IS an open forum/website, where ANYONE can participate at ANYTIME, and if anyone doesn't like that, well here's a novel idea.....talk to each other thru PM's....rather than here in the dammned open..???

Last edited:

my posting was more of a "general over-all blanket statement", not directed at anyone in particular.

the "bulking up" comment by you was the key for me to respond, as i just did not know exactly what you meant, that's all.

i find it very interesting how some of you on this site take things with such emotional, personal fortitude, rather than to just explain what they said.

it's like some MUST HAVE the same opinions as others here, in order to "fit in" with the group.

rather than to always be on the defensive, just read the dammed posting, take it as a general question or remark, and just answer in a POLITE WAY, rather than to jump down someone's throat..????

many of you have been in this sport/hobby way longer than i or many others, so at times, i know I HAVE genuine questions for clarification, not to bust balls, or insult others, for christ sakes.

this IS an open forum/website, where ANYONE can participate at ANYTIME, and if anyone doesn't like that, well here's a novel idea.....talk to each other thru PM's....rather than here in the dammned open..???
From the guy who very regularly posts his opinions with Mucho Gusto and derides anyone who disagrees. Even if they have evidence that what you're saying is incorrect.

Look, my post was pretty plain to understand. You are the only person who seemed to not get what I said. Then on top of that you basically berate me for not standing up and doing anything. As if you know a damn thing about me or what I have done or not done. And as if my comment was anywhere even close to the realm of what I am or am not doing about anything. When complaining about stuff on the internet to people who largely agree with you becomes a viable means of affecting change, let me know and I'll be the first one to fire off long ass posts, meticulously outlining the fallacies and solutions to whatever the ridiculous topic of the day is.

And what makes you think people aren't already having in depth discussions about anything via PMs ?

It looks like they've move on from the term "assault rifle" since a rifle wasn't used and onto "assault pistol". Cave paintings show cavemen using "assault rocks".
Yea, WTH is an assault pistol??? For that sheriff to be law enforcement, that’s pathetic, probably a left leaner

Back