testtest

Another again…….

Sad, but true, did you see the interview he had on Fox, he stated it’s an assault pistol, not an assault rifle…..an assault pistol……where do these idiots come from…..lol
i didn't see the interview but read the breitbart article. i did a double take on the assault pistol thing. if it wasn't so serious i'd chuckle at the blatant "word contortions" they try to pass off as gun terminology. it really is like newspeak from 1984.

I was talking about this the other day, Why have we only seen T72 and T55's from the Russian's. Where are the good units T90's T95's. Maybe they don't have the fire power that they say they have. Russia should have rolled over the UKRs in a week or so.

When this started the Russians didn't have support units that worked. Remember when the USSR fell, they had to scrap their sub fleet because those did work either.

View attachment 35429
The Russkies have been using even their best tanks (T80's & T90's) as well. The so-called Armata is mainly a show piece for military parades. They have a tendency to catch fire once the engine starts.

The T80's are plentiful with the latter are fewer in number, but the fatal flaw in Russian tanks is the crew sits on their ammo that's why they pop their tops all the time & incinerate the crew.

The Ruskies thought that they could roll over Ukraine in a couple days but like what other Eastern Euro countries experience for ~60 yrs the Ukrainians got it far longer under Stalin who killed millions of them during his rein. That's why they fight so hard for their freedom.

I’ve been following this and other articles so I understand however what I see is so much attention being paid to another country while ours is in the toilet. I understand Ukraine is a tragedy and how it affects the economy however I believe in taking care of business at home before other countries. Maybe that’s just me.

I can’t help but wonder who is paying for the commercials on TV of Ukraine citizens begging for help.

I apologize if my comments sound cold hearted I’m just disgusted.
Isolationism led to WW1 and 2. The best example was...

The reason Ukrainians are asking for help.

Last edited:
Yea, WTH is an assault pistol??? For that sheriff to be law enforcement, that’s pathetic, probably a left leaner
Any pistol that the Left does not like! That means all pistols.

1674490078107.gif

The Russkies have been using even their best tanks (T80's & T90's) as well. The so-called Armata is mainly a show piece for military parades. They have a tendency to catch fire once the engine starts.

The T80's are plentiful with the latter are fewer in number, but the fatal flaw in Russian tanks is the crew sits on their ammo that's why they pop their tops all the time & incinerate the crew.

The Ruskies thought that they could roll over Ukraine in a couple days but like what other Eastern Euro countries experience for ~60 yrs the Ukrainians got it far longer under Stalin who killed millions of them during his rein. That's why they fight so hard for their freedom.
I have not seen the newer tanks, all the write-ups that I have seen were about the older ones. I don't know.
1674490462653.gif

They have been using some new stuff but not many.

1674491706791.gif

Last edited:
The article said the sheriff intimated the pistol used may not be legal in California. So the sheriff doesn't know what is or isn't legal ? And isn't this pretty much admitting that California making that pistol illegal was absolutely pointless ?

Back