testtest

Another again…….

I was surprised to learn this was a domestic violence revenge attack. As more details emerge, and of course the narrative is still the gun and not deranged, disgruntled or jilted people. There will be no discussion on failed red flags, there will be no ban, no restriction, no training, or cooling off periods on domestic relationships either.

CA has an immense list of their banned firearms, magazines and even ammo shipment restrictions. So for the local ranking PD official to call the firearm an ‘assault pistol’ was merely scripted jargon. CA also is the model to which every other crime-ridden major city subscribes to and shapes its restrictive freedoms including which firearms to ban, leniency allotments, justice reforms forbearance and the abolishing of mental institution incarceration.

Again, It won’t be the perpetrator - it will be the gun, the manufacturers, the store, the dealer, the FFL, the ammo and the magazine that will deliver more social impact and plenty of ranting from the unhinged antI-gunner lobby.
In fact it has to, the narrative must distract from what is commonplace activity amongst the lawless, drug turf defending, armed, violent, no bond required, albeit marginalized urban predator.

Or better yet, a couple years of very very hard time before capital punishment, and I mean "very very hard time" Express Capital punishment is a free ride that gets murders, rapists, or child molesters off to easy to soon if you ask me! Make them pay the burnt bridge toll first! Maybe in turn? It will give other thugs more incentive on thinking twice before they murder an innocent or murder anyone fir that matter. Of course The only problem with holding prisoners longer is the tax dollars out of our pockets. Witch really isn't a tax I'd mind paying! A year or two of extremely hard time before capital punishment for Murders Rapists and Child Molesters? Heck! I'd make donations to the funding! Can I set up an Auto pay account! 😡 I agree with you 100%! We probably should take punishment more seriously for these types of criminals! Much more seriously! As far as their rights as criminals? Im not even going to comment on that!
I say forget jail time, forget capital punishment, go old school, BANISHMENT, we have a nearly empty continent to send them to, it's called Antarctica.

Drop 'em off with a few MRE's, a sweater and a bottle of water and say, "See ya! Good luck!".

It looks like they've move on from the term "assault rifle" since a rifle wasn't used and onto "assault pistol". Cave paintings show cavemen using "assault rocks".
Off topic question sort of.
Is it ok to call an M1 or AR a Battle Bifle vs Assult Rifle? Also, yes! I know there is no such thing as an "Assult Rifle"! What about a "Battle Rifle"? Seems to me any type of rifle can be useful in battle over no rifle at all?

Sad, but true, did you see the interview he had on Fox, he stated it’s an assault pistol, not an assault rifle…..an assault pistol……where do these idiots come from…..lol
Fox news? News? What news? I haven't seen a news station in years that wasn't bias twords the Left or Right? How can one believe more than half of what these stations report, if anything at all? Especially when they are making comments in their reports that one side wants to hear and the other dosent! I'm Just say'n.

Fox news? News? What news? I haven't seen a news station in years that wasn't bias twords the Left or Right? How can one believe more than half of what these stations report, if anything at all? Especially when they are making comments in their reports that one side wants to hear and the other dosent! I'm Just say'n.
Well, if you would have watched the clip I was referring to, the sheriff was holding a update on what happened, I just caught it on Fox, if you don’t like that station, that’s your decision, they were just showing the sheriff’s interview. I don’t do conspiracy theory crap and I don’t appreciate you referring to my post as such.

Well, if you would have watched the clip I was referring to, the sheriff was holding a update on what happened, I just caught it on Fox, if you don’t like that station, that’s your decision, they were just showing the sheriff’s interview. I don’t do conspiracy theory crap and I don’t appreciate you referring to my post as such.
Oh god, don't take it so offensively or personal. I was just commenting on today's news stations not so much your post. Is this a forum? Last I knew Forums were based on discussions, comments, and debates! Sorry dude! Didn't mean to get off topic or offered you. Also, it sure as heck ain't no conspiracy theory. Its a fact. Today's news is half BS! not nessasarly the segment you posted on but a vast majority of it is!

My brothers father in law was a city cop in Sacramento California and on SWAT clear up until his retirement. On his way home from work on the highway in his town car and in civil clothes. A thug pulled along side him at 60mph along with pulling a gun on him. Scared the heck out of him! Made some nasty comments and then sped off! That was a big mistake. Especially since my brothers inlaw followed him from a distance to the criminals first exit off highway and traffic light stop! Two thugs in the car and only one set of hand cuffs on my brothers inlaw. However, with a little help from some good citizens and a neck tie. Both criminals were disarmed and put into submission!

Last edited:
Update on the weapons used-

During a press conference on Wednesday evening, Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna said two weapons that were recovered near the Star Dance Ballroom Studio in Monterey Park, California included a Cobray Company semi-automatic 9mm MAC-10 and a Norinco 7.62 x 25mm pistol.

The MAC-10 weapon was the primary weapon used to carry out the shooting, as 72-year-old suspect Huu Can Tran is believed to have stood at the door and fired off 42 rounds.

The suspect was arrested in 1997 for illegal possession of a firearm, Luna said. He is Vietnamese and previously lived in China and Hong Kong. A motorcycle was also placed at the scene by the presumed shooter at some point before the shooting. Police believe this may have been staged as a getaway vehicle.

At the end of the article:
The U.S. Constitution recognizes Americans have a fundamental right to own firearms and the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly upheld this right.

Back