testtest

Assault weapon ban vote tomorrow 7/30/2022

Hi,

I've sent no less than a half dozen communications to my legislators expressing my thoughts on this subject. Will they even learn? How can we change the narrative?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Well, I have had fun sharing with you all but my time here has run it’s course. I’ve been pretty careful about what I say in this forum and I was just censored for stating an undeniable truth and that isn’t going to fly. I’m sure I’ll see some of you in the many other forums I’m in. Until then, stay safe, stay armed and I’ll see you on the flip side.

Note to all:

Posts with talk of having or implying a new civil war or any other type of physical consequences are not allowed on this forum and will be deleted.

Please follow the terms and rules which can be found at the bottom of the webpage.

Last edited:
Link to email your Congressional Representative on opposition to HR 1808 if so desired:

Hi,

Note to all:

Posts with talk of having or implying a new civil war or any other type of physical consequences are not allowed on this forum and will be deleted.

Please follow the terms and rules which can be found at the bottom of the webpage.

Thanks for the reminder. We should also remember, "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law".

Two sides of the same coin.

Yes, I've also heard it put that the "left wing" and the "right wing" are on the same bird. However, I still believe there are good political candidates and we need to vote for them. Call me naive, or call me hopeful. :)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

After debate going on at this hour, HR1808 will be the Last vote on schedule today before Recess occurring around 5:30 EST.
Btw, Nance is or is about to hightail hiatus to Asia today. The amount of Reps actually on the Floor for in-person voting is unknown as Proxy voting is still allowed.

I think this vote is merely for “going on record” and Nays will be used for negative Midterm campaigning.

Vote completed Motion To Recommit failed…meaning it now goes on to final vote going on now. At one time in this MTR vote , 3 Dems wanted to send Bill back and then changed vote. 1 R voted w Dems.

4D0AF270-E212-4909-8E6A-CBF7CFCA14C4.jpeg

Back