testtest

Assault weapon ban vote tomorrow 7/30/2022

If anyone has or finds a simple-to-read, state by state list showing district, rep’s name, and how they voted, I would love to have it. Or better, the link.
Got a list of gun-owner folks (acquaintances) in other states who seem to always ignore politics and don’t pay much attention to names (when they vote, they vote party).

I want to send a few personal emails so they’ll know actual names, come midterms. Twist some arms, in a manner of speaking.
Yeah they get what they deserve but it’s beside the point - I want all the 2A wins we can get. This time especially.

She has to be gloating.
49F42E33-ACE8-4DD3-95F0-F8D5FA66AE67.jpeg

If anyone has or finds a simple-to-read, state by state list showing district, rep’s name, and how they voted, I would love to have it. Or better, the link.
Got a list of gun-owner folks (acquaintances) in other states who seem to always ignore politics and don’t pay much attention to names (when they vote, they vote party).

I want to send a few personal emails so they’ll know actual names, come midterms. Twist some arms, in a manner of speaking.
Yeah they get what they deserve but it’s beside the point - I want all the 2A wins we can get. This time especially.
It take a while to post the official Roll Call (410) but the link to state-by-state can be found on the Clerks site…should be updated probably 3 hrs after actual vote…so maybe 9:00 pm EST

I doubt that would happen right now, even some democrats didn’t vote for the bill, so they might not have enough support in there own party, now after the midterms, you just don’t know

Firearms Policy Coalition‘s (FPC) link to email your Senators to oppose HR 1808, if so desired. Take a look at the left side of form (name and personal info to the right), how this bill passage can impact legal gun owners. 😡

Article that also contains list of Democrat names that voted against this bill, and those Republicans that voted for it (sadly, one is from my home State of Pennsylvania, but not my district (whose congresswoman (D) voted Yay :mad: (even after numerous emails from me pleading not to 😧))

Sadly, too many of the members of the House forget that they are supposed to represent their constituents and their interests.The loyalty of these spineless politicians seems to be to the party leadership rather than those who elected them.

After the disgusting display of partisan, lying crap that we saw out of the house in the last 5 years including 2 ridiculous impeachment farces and the televised J6 hearings and the fact that other than go after Trump the house hasn't done anything in all that time, is anyone surprised this AWB passed ? I quit worrying about what the house passes a few years back. They have passed several other gun control bills in the last few years as well. Then they go to the senate to die. Just like this one will.

And if they were going to go after the filibuster they would have done it after the SCOTUS ruling on Roe v Wade. No way Manchin or Sinema are going to vote to eliminate the filibuster. Especially a couple months before the senate is taken over by republicans.

Firearms removal is not the answer:

“Will there is a Way”.
Think mass attacks dont happen in strict China or elsewhere…

As the United States routinely faces the tragedy of mass shootings, China is struggling to put an end to its own threat to public safety: indiscriminate stabbings.
————
From CNN last year:
“Over the weekend, six people were killed and 14 injured after a knife-wielding man stabbed passersby on a pedestrian shopping street in the eastern Chinese city of Anqing. Videos circulating on social media show wounded pedestrians lying on the pavement, covered in blood.”

Or this …

Or this ….

School attacks just dont mean guns…
But the media in the US knows that 🧐

Firearms removal is not the answer:

“Will there is a Way”.
Think mass attacks dont happen in strict China or elsewhere…

As the United States routinely faces the tragedy of mass shootings, China is struggling to put an end to its own threat to public safety: indiscriminate stabbings.
————
From CNN last year:
“Over the weekend, six people were killed and 14 injured after a knife-wielding man stabbed passersby on a pedestrian shopping street in the eastern Chinese city of Anqing. Videos circulating on social media show wounded pedestrians lying on the pavement, covered in blood.”

Or this …

Or this ….

School attacks just dont mean guns…
But the media in the US knows that 🧐
BigGuy and his posse like to boast and compare the USA with other nations when it comes to our the high inflation, economy, marvel green ideals and energy prices BUT they never mention the violent crime in of parts of the world especially in those gun free utopias.

The 1808 came down to two GOP Reps, Fitspatrick-PA, Jacobs-NY, (recent SCOTUS NY CCL ruling….huh) and one, IMPEACH! voter and 2022 dropout Gonzalez-OH Not Voting. These are the 3 congressmen that could have put the kibosh on HR1808.

Another point to consider for what it’s worth, IMPEACH voter and 2022 dropout Kinzinger (R-IL) voted Nay for HR1808, his IL District was redrawn by Dem party, and that was even after Kinzi had already turned vocal against The Donald and don’t forget that 2022 underwater IMPEACH! Cheney (R-WY) also voted Nay for HR1808.

Back