testtest

Ban Hammer

That was basically the consensus. He was all over and I mean everywhere. Literally if you posted on any forum that had anything to do with firearms, survival, hunting anything during that time period you knew who he was. I was the moderator on a forum and I spent like 2 or 3 hours a week deleting posts and banning him. He would start out slow on a new name and get worse and worse, never quite crossing the ban line. Finally he would get drunk one night and you would wake up to like 100 posts and teplies on other threads filled with his venom. This went on for a long time until he went to prison.

Do a search and you will still find people talking about him.
I’ll take a hard pass on searching for anything concerning him as I tend to distance myself from that type of venomous hypocrisy.

I’ll take a hard pass on searching for anything concerning him as I tend to distance myself from that type of venomous hypocrisy.
Well, not sure about hypocrisy. I think he believed everything he said, and actually hoped to one day prove the validity of his claims and beliefs.

I believe he could have actually been dangerous given a chance. I believe it was a gun charge that put him away in federal prison, unlawful full auto maybe? Been a long time since I had to deal with him.

Last edited:
Well, not sure about hypocrisy. I think he believed everything he said, and actually hoped to one day prove the validity of his claims and beliefs.

I believe he could have actually been dangerous given a chance. I believe it was a gun charge that put him away in federal prison, unlawful full auto maybe? Been a long time since I had to deal with him.
I understand what your saying however anyway you look at it what he said he wanted to do for whatever reason is hypocrisy ie being a hypocrite in the grand sense of the term.

On discovery ID, a forensics expert famously said, no one makes an accident look like a murder....
So what do you expect will happen if you make justifiable self-defense look like unjustifiable murder?

Back