testtest

Beef.. Its not for dinner

☝️☝️☝️ Well, there ya' go !!! 👍👍👍 Very similar comment to many of those I've heard this from. Thanks Bob.

Bad as I hate to admit it, I'm also guilty from some time in the past. 95%+ of my hunting was done with high powered rifles, all with scopes due to the long ranges our shots typically were. Usually >150-180 yrds, and often >200. It was so very easy to jerk those rifles up to take a quick look, and I know it happened to every single hunt club member I knew over the 30+ years I hunted in those wide open, flat land pastures.

Oh well, we live and learn !!! 👍👍👍

It really is something people don't think about Joe. I mean you're really only pointing a gun at an animal right. And it's not like you're going to shoot unless you got a clean shot on a legal animal. Alas, around here there is no mistaking what it is I am pointing at long before I get the gun up. Half the time I am asleep against the base of the tree and have been awakened by a deer. Then I gotta sit perfectly still until she looks away long enough for me to slowly get my pistol out of my shoulder holster. I shoot an inordinate amount of deer that way. :ROFLMAO:

I’m pulling the scope up .. no beef here
Mohawk man on the right is going to be first on the hit list
CF987093-9ED8-44D0-88D1-B1DB1CB5AEB5.jpeg

I’m pulling the scope up .. no beef here
Mohawk man on the right is going to be first on the hit list
View attachment 23097
Are you purposely feeding them or is it for the deer? With a 3 times a year gestation I would kill the sows! Just 2 alone might decrease by at least 30-60 extra a year? I know if no boys around there is no way for the breeding.

Are you purposely feeding them or is it for the deer? With a 3 times a year gestation I would kill the sows! Just 2 alone might decrease by at least 30-60 extra a year? I know if no boys around there is no way for the breeding.
Deer feeders that serve a dual purpose for both animals.
If you have a feeder in Texas, you will get hogs to it. Some folks run panels to keep hogs out of the pen. I leave it open as there is 100’s of acres of thick brush/timber/water where hogs live. Feeder draws them out to shoot them

I kill boars first, then work on the sows. Easier to kill 1 male vs 15 sows over a span of time

Back