testtest

Bridge Collapse After Being Struck By Cargo Ship

And like Brian Williams, Biden was there...

Biden says he traveled 'many times' over vehicle-only Francis Scott Key Bridge while commuting by train or car

It's just a matter of time until he says he used that bridge many times to visit his dying son Beau.

39051D42-2CB7-4520-9EF7-7DB290672906.jpegxd.jpeg

Here is another article regarding the Key bridge

The complete and utter ignorance of anyone who buys conspiracy theories astounds me.

Those who spread them? Brainless swine.

Just a general comment; no direct inferences should be taken.
Well to be fair sometimes conspiracy theories turn out to be true. The fastest way to get large quantities of people to believe something is BS is to brand it a conspiracy theory. This mental manipulation is not unknown to corrupt governments and government officials. And with the vast majority of mainstream media willing or forced to sell whatever they’re told to sell it’s a perfect solution. One recent example is how vast majorities of Russian citizens still believe Ukraine are nazis who started a war with Russia. The FBI peddling the Russian influence crap is another. The FBI telling Facebook and twitter the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation when they absolutely knew it wasn’t is yet another.

My point is that lots of “ Conspiracy theories” turn out to be real. Furthermore if the institutions we rely on to dispel them are hopelessly untrustworthy it makes it real hard for someone to dispel a conspiracy theory using provable facts.

Well to be fair sometimes conspiracy theories turn out to be true. The fastest way to get large quantities of people to believe something is BS is to brand it a conspiracy theory. This mental manipulation is not unknown to corrupt governments and government officials. And with the vast majority of mainstream media willing or forced to sell whatever they’re told to sell it’s a perfect solution. One recent example is how vast majorities of Russian citizens still believe Ukraine are nazis who started a war with Russia. The FBI peddling the Russian influence crap is another. The FBI telling Facebook and twitter the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation when they absolutely knew it wasn’t is yet another.

My point is that lots of “ Conspiracy theories” turn out to be real. Furthermore if the institutions we rely on to dispel them are hopelessly untrustworthy it makes it real hard for someone to dispel a conspiracy theory using provable facts.
Ok, so…

The vast majority of Ukrainianians are Nazis is true?

Or is the FBI’s saying Russian influence is true?

Or is it true that Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinformation?

Well, lets use gun control thought process like the Govt does for everything.

Its the Bridges fault because it has the potential to kill when its ship gets pulled and it veers into the bridge. Because the bridge has the ability to be a deadly weapon when struck, we must ban all bridges over waterways.
Can we just ban the bridges between Florida and New York, California, and Illlinois? Asking for a friend.

Ok, so…

The vast majority of Ukrainianians are Nazis is true?

Or is the FBI’s saying Russian influence is true?

Or is it true that Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinformation?
Was I not clear I guess.

Russians believe Ukrainians are nazis that started the war. When their children call them from abroad and tell them that’s BS they don’t believe them. Russian media tells them that’s all western propaganda ( that Russia is the aggressor and unjustified)

When I told people the FBI and the Clinton campaign made up the Russian collusion story they told me it was a vast right wing conspiracy. Same thing goes with the laptop.

Now, I see your point. The flip side. That is, the Russian collusion crap and Russian disinformation on the laptop IS a left wing conspiracy theory.

A bridge expert explained at when the "Bridge" was built in the mid-70's they didn't also construct protective barriers and/or artificial islands near those main support pylons that would armor up/protect from such collisions.

Apparently its SOP now, but this bridge was never upgraded.

IMO, Maersk (shipping company) should be sued to recoup the rebuilding costs, and loss of life since the ship clearly had functional problems, and/or an incompetent crew.

A bridge expert explained at when the "Bridge" was built in the mid-70's they didn't also construct protective barriers and/or artificial islands near those main support pylons that would armor up/protect from such collisions.

Apparently its SOP now, but this bridge was never upgraded.

IMO, Maersk (shipping company) should be sued to recoup the rebuilding costs, and loss of life since the ship clearly had functional problems, and/or an incompetent crew.
The crew and pilot have been cleared of wrong doing. Not officially but the head of the Pilot deal said that guy did all he could do.

Back