testtest

Canik Handguns

My buddy is big on IWI. Shot his Masada and it was... ok. Nothing to write home about but it wasn't bad. Jericho looks like a much nicer gun but haven't had a chance to shoot it.
i watch videos from known you tube people that do product sampling. they get thier guns as a lending then give back, from many times, Bud's Gun Shop, or another place. i think Hikok45? is one of many who's opinions i trust, as well as Scooth00. then they return the guns, i am not certain if the manufacturer "donates" the guns for reviews, but i do know that many times, Bud's Gun Shop does, so there should be no "i'll give you a good review, cuz you gave me your gun to review" pat on the back.

they speak very well of the IWI brand.

i think that to me, a gun built very well, shoots very well, and has a moderate price tag, is worth a look at. one can always trade it in, or sell it later.

I think we also need to remember that this is a Springfield Armory funded forum, and many of the contributors are satisfied owners of their product(s), and others may be employees of SA. Heck, I have two SA firearms...that's how I got here initially.
i only have (until my SA 35 arrives) a mere 4 Springers.

but my overall "collection" is composed of many types of guns and calibers (more 1911's than any other) from many makers. it's ok to be 1000% one brand. but to do so, one misses out on some other very fine guns from some very well known makers, from the USA and other countries.

if some gun makers from around the world, produced ship-shod products, then why do police, federally's (sp??) , and military buy them and put faith into them if they were so bad and undependable?

many if not all meet SAMMI specs and (and i believe) ISO 9000 specs.

as only 1 example, i'd rather buy a gun from a foreign country, that's been in business for decades, and meets all the SAMMI and ISO 9000 specs, than an up start American company of no known quantity or quality, UNTIL it proves itself for at least 1 full year, but 2 would be better.

and regarding this site as of course being owned by Springfield Armory. i think they are open minded enough to not be bothered by our "talk" of other brands, after all, many of us DO OWN Springfield Armory firearms in the first place, and more "talk" about S/A, thier product line and so on and so forth, out number talk about other brands.

if someone were to come here and bash S/A for one thing or another, and do so on an everyday basis..??

then i'd say it would be time for him (or her) the go far, far away, into he world of banishment.

I think we also need to remember that this is a Springfield Armory funded forum, and many of the contributors are satisfied owners of their product(s), and others may be employees of SA. Heck, I have two SA firearms...that's how I got here initially.
Is it? Does SA fund this site?
At any rate if we could only talk about SA I wouldn’t be posting here. I’m sure I’m not alone either.

Is it? Does SA fund this site?
At any rate if we could only talk about SA I wouldn’t be posting here. I’m sure I’m not alone either.
I frankly have no idea if it's funded by SA...this forum was linked to almost automatically during my initial Springfield purchase last year sometime...but SA seems to be the primary manufacturer of discussion here. Every new SA launch is hyped through multiple threads. Everything about here screams SA to me. This is not a complaint, don't misunderstand...it's a great forum. While I have NOT dug up the specific link, there has to be one between SA and The ArmoryLife....and maybe it is just the administrator(s)' personal preference? Not a big deal...

Turkey sucks!
End of discussion…

Did you expect anything less 😊
1648244533273.jpeg

What did you say there Willis?…..😵😵😵😵

I own a couple of SA products but they were not my first and I like my S&W a lot. That said I am a big fan of metal guns. I don't mind the extra weight and for me they handle better, which is my main concern. I would carry my RO 1911 but its a little on the large side for me. I have shot a couple on Caniks at the range but I haven't been so impressed that I wanted it. If I were going to buy a polymer gun right now, it would be the Hellcat RDP I like the overall setup and high capacity.

Back