testtest

COVID vaccines

I'm of your mindset. I'm 60 and healthy. My 83 year old father got the shots. He normally wouldn't have, but he is newly out of the hospital for a staph infection of his hip implant and a new hip put in. He said he's aware that there are possible long term effects of the mRNA vaccine, but he's not worried about it because he probably won't be around long enough for those effects to impact him.

Personally, I'm concerned about this ridiculous "Covid Passport" thing. This whole deal has gone WAY over the deep end. Has the vibe of the old Nazi "Show me your papers". I REALLY hope this concept does not get implemented.
I have a bad a$$ printer. I’ll make a small fortune faking them. My buddy in Kansas knows where I can get a fully operational ( except the gun) tank for 32k.

My buddy in Kansas knows where I can get a fully operational ( except the gun) tank for 32k.
355725_n.jpg__nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=60aqtkY9sHAAX9Fgu32&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

Currently the death rate from Covid is 1.8 %, however the percentage of hospitalizations is much higher. According to the CDC, 40 percent of those diagnosed with Covid and have at least one underlying condition required hospitalization and 13 percent of those were in ICU. The percentage for those with no underlying health conditions was 9 percent. While I was never afraid I would die if I contracted Covid, I didn’t know if I might end up in the hospital. I’m glad I already have both shots. My wife and I love foreign travel so I’m glad I can prove I’ve had both shots.

My wife got the J&J shot last week. She had back spasms for 24hrs after. She also had a loss of appetite. Shes fine now and her mind is a little more at ease.
As for me, im willing to take my chances for as long as i can. That is to say, if my employer says
"No vaccine, No check"
I will be next in line.
'My hypocrisy knows no bounds'

I just mentioned that tank to my wife about an hour ago. She suggested I show her how to use the welders and she would build me one. Instead of the 120MM L/44 she said she would equip it with a laser death ray gun that never needs reloading. I'm all for it, though I doubt she will deliver.

I love me some laser death ray guns that never need reloading.

Just read that there will be now a delay on the J&J vaccine due to some kind of mix up, they had to trash 15 million doses, guess it will just a while longer before me and the wife gets ours now.

Hang onto her tight, she sounds like a keeper! :)
If you only knew that half of it Bob. She completely rebuilt my entire HVAC system. Like from scratch brother. My buddy who is a wholesaler told her the new furnace would be $2200. She went and got the guts somewhere brand new for $700 then modified the box and the trunk to accept it. Then took every duct out of the attic and when the new ducts you can buy these days were too chinzy for her liking she power washed the old ducts with some ridiculous solvent she found, wrapped them all in insulation correctly, bought new vent boots and reinstalled them. She changed the water pump in my van while I was at work. It's a Dodge Caravan. You have to unbolt motor mounts and jack the bastard up to get to the water pump.

She did better than half my roof so I could still go to work.

LMhKdV2.jpg

She cleans up real nice too. ;-)

3GIgBuw.jpg

If you only knew that half of it Bob. She completely rebuilt my entire HVAC system. Like from scratch brother. My buddy who is a wholesaler told her the new furnace would be $2200. She went and got the guts somewhere brand new for $700 then modified the box and the trunk to accept it. Then took every duct out of the attic and when the new ducts you can buy these days were too chinzy for her liking she power washed the old ducts with some ridiculous solvent she found, wrapped them all in insulation correctly, bought new vent boots and reinstalled them. She changed the water pump in my van while I was at work. It's a Dodge Caravan. You have to unbolt motor mounts and jack the bastard up to get to the water pump.

She did better than half my roof so I could still go to work.

LMhKdV2.jpg

She cleans up real nice too. ;-)

3GIgBuw.jpg
On "Get'er done - Got'er did" saying?
Sounds like they may have forgotten the H for her? Must have been a silent H? :)
Wow! She looks like a keeper too! You both sound very lucky!

On "Get'er done - Got'er did" saying?
Sounds like they may have forgotten the H for her? Must have been a silent H? :)
Wow! She looks like a keeper too! You both sound very lucky!

Her dad was an incredible guy. Top notch home builder, top notch Diesel mechanic, top notch welder. He had her in the garage building rail buggies to take out to California and sell before she was 10 years old. She has 3 rail buggies she built recently in my back yard right now.

Her old man was 65 and horribly riddled with cancer when he dropped dead in front of her. The old man was in his 60s and worked circles around me and I am not a lazy guy. He would be drinking Bud light by 9 AM and go all day and still be working on something when I got home until well past dark. And I never saw him completely hammered. At least a case of beer a day. And then as soon as it was light out you'd hear his leaf blower fire up. We knew his time was near when he stopped drinking and stopped coming out in the mornings like that. He was on his own from 12 years old on. When he was 16 he got his aunt ( his closest living relative) to lie and say he was 18 so he could join the army and go to Vietnam.

The apple don't fall far from the tree. Except she doesn't drink.

☝️☝️☝️ I agree bob, she does clean up real nice, but with those sunglasses on I can't quite see that "evil gleam" in her eye I mentioned a few weeks back ;) !!! Yeh, uh huh.... she knows what we're talkin' about. ;):)(y)(y)(y) And yeh, she's a keeper sure !!! Does she by any chance have a sister that might want to be a 'kept' woman??? ;):)

Y'all don't need to ponder that ..... y'all know I'm just joshin' !!! About the 'kept' woman, not bob's gal !!!

☝️☝️☝️ I agree bob, she does clean up real nice, but with those sunglasses on I can't quite see that "evil gleam" in her eye I mentioned a few weeks back ;) !!! Yeh, uh huh.... she knows what we're talkin' about. ;):)(y)(y)(y) And yeh, she's a keeper sure !!! Does she by any chance have a sister that might want to be a 'kept' woman??? ;):)

Y'all don't need to ponder that ..... y'all know I'm just joshin' !!! About the 'kept' woman, not bob's gal !!!
These evil eyes?
3NQmcN6.jpg

oDFCOSS.png

☝️☝️☝️Can't possibly imagine why you'd be scared ...... a woman like that has to be for real and down to earth! Any woman who can build rail buggies would be a real winner and a for sure keeper; one who can operate a pneumatic nail gun would be like the 'holy grail' !!!! :D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

☝️☝️☝️Can't possibly imagine why you'd be scared ...... a woman like that has to be for real and down to earth! Any woman who can build rail buggies would be a real winner and a for sure keeper; one who can operate a pneumatic nail gun would be like the 'holy grail' !!!! :D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I’ll tell you why. Not only is she inclined or at least not appalled by brutality, she is genius level brilliant. When she was 6 years old she was the youngest Missouri resident in history to be a member of Mensa. She went from her first day of kindergarten to the 3rd grade. Graduated high school at 15, etc.

Yea it’s a blessing to be married to a genius, it’s also a curse. Trust me.

I’ll tell you why. Not only is she inclined or at least not appalled by brutality, she is genius level brilliant. When she was 6 years old she was the youngest Missouri resident in history to be a member of Mensa. She went from her first day of kindergarten to the 3rd grade. Graduated high school at 15, etc.

Yea it’s a blessing to be married to a genius, it’s also a curse. Trust me.
Yup, can be amazing what smart women see in us guys sometimes? - Is always a reason, but who really knows what it is? Some catches are keepers, count yourself lucky! Here, usually no worries on brutality part here if something's an accident, but considered on purpose? Ummm, all hell could break loose? Yah, somewhat understand. :)

Back