testtest

Do You Even Plink Bro......

.22 is the one ammo that I have an abundance of. That's why I am wanting to purchase a nice .22 pistol. Hopefully when everything gets back to normal.
I've got over 7000 rounds of various
.22lr ammo currently just waiting to be shot. Cheap relaxing fun.

Oh yeah, it’s something I’d like to do, soon, very soon.
I am still very much up int the air with this. Volquartsen might be trying to hit something out of the park as far as .22 goes. I am not doing anything with competition so it might very well be overkill. The shop I deal with gets them in once in a while so I could certainly get my hands on one.

I am still very much up int the air with this. Volquartsen might be trying to hit something out of the park as far as .22 goes. I am not doing anything with competition so it might very well be overkill. The shop I deal with gets them in once in a while so I could certainly get my hands on one.
I’m with you, and I like them, from what I’ve seen. I’d like to do something with a 6” TacSol paclite barrel with Volquartsen parts.

Here is a Volquartsen I have been eyeing. LLV-4 Mamba 6” Upper. 😳
51382C76-3A29-4B26-A9E7-CFC334428521.jpeg

I just completed a comparison of 3 different .22lr rounds in 3 separate cantaloupes and you can the results below.

All the images are taken at the front impact area where the bullet entered the melons.

You can see the power difference using the Aguila super maximum that @HansGruber recommend.

Aguila super maximum.
20200503_125150.jpg

CCI Stinger
20200503_125314.jpg

Federal Range and Target 36gr plated hollow point
20200503_125603.jpg

Last edited:
Back