testtest

First Look: Springfield Armory Echelon 9mm

I’m sur Sig will maybe try and sue but doubt anything will come. Beretta also has the same type of removable chassis system on the APX and did from the Military Trials.

Although they are BS claims I feel Sig is too busy with the other litigation but companies sometimes throw darts.

I don’t need a striker fired but if I got one was considering trying out the CZ P10 I like the Hellcat Pro and thought I’d this was a little bigger.

So like you I might just want this bad enough

Wish them luck with it seems like a well thought out pistol that is gonna be on par with many other good ones!
If I remember right, it was Steyr that started the trigger control module thing. I'm pretty sure Steyr's law suit against SIG fell short in the courts. Doubt SIG has a leg to stand on.

I held one today and was a bit disappointed in the trigger after hearing reviews. Definitely more creep than my stock M&P Metal. Didn’t feel great. Felt decent, like a bit better than my XDME 10mm, but not worlds better. Nice grip. Love the Optics system.
Some triggers need a bit of breaking-in, my APX A1 FS was ok new but after adding some oil and a couple range trips and dry-firing it improved significantly.

My local LGS chain has had to pull their Echelon pistols from the rental counters. 2 stores. 2 guns.
After 200+ rounds, the optics plate screws sheared off and the plate fell off the stock factory gun.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😳😳

I couldnt rent the pistol again as it was unavailable for use .

Ouch….

Here we go again …

My local LGS chain has had to pull their Echelon pistols from the rental counters. 2 stores. 2 guns.
After 200+ rounds, the optics plate screws sheared off and the plate fell off the stock factory gun.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😳😳

I couldnt rent the pistol again as it was unavailable for use .

Ouch….

Here we go again …
Not a good look for Springfield after stumbling with the release of the Prodigy. I never had one problem with any of my Springfields made by HS Produkt. Hope this is an anomaly.

Not a good look for Springfield after stumbling with the release of the Prodigy. I never had one problem with any of my Springfields made by HS Produkt. Hope this is an anomaly.
As a side note, I had my Prodigy at the range yesterday and as always it was amazing. I know it took a beating from a lot of people early on, but honestly if someone is remotely on the fence about getting one, just buy it. I swear to the Gun Gods that this thing is telepathically controlled.

What’s with all the hate for crap Chinese screws? I always use the crap Chinese screws on all my Holosuns and Sigs and none have sheared off. It must be the Sriracha flavored Loctite I use.
You sir, didn't read the fine print.

Plus your Sigs are actually Holosuns so that was redundant. Plus you offer no evidence that Holosun uses crap Chinese screws. They may very well use regular Chinese screws.

And everyone knows you're suppose to use flavored Loctite on your optic screws. Jeesh, you been living under a rock ?

I have question:

Does anyone know for sure is the SA FCU/COG for the US market is made in Croatia or US ❓

I would think if the FCU/COG are made in US then the rest of the pistol being imported does not have any ATF restrictions as it is not a firearm and no serial number needed and taxes would be much less❓
As the US being a huge firearm market however the ATF may have some restrictions on imported firearms and having a US made FCU/COG along with only finally assembly could be cost effective and a savings for us firearm enthusiast❓

It's not to say, SA does not make their FCU/COG in Croatia for rest of world distribution as well❓

Back