testtest

First Look: Springfield Armory Echelon 9mm

If you were watching the release of the gun they had various gun stores that let you shoot 10 rounds if you were the first 50 people you got a target and a SA hat. The gun store in my county is less than honest. They let us shoot 5 rounds (probably billed SA for 10) They have a nice range I just don't like their management or prices. Regarding the gun It has a nice trigger not light but just right for a duty or personal defense pistol. Didn't get to shoot it with an optic, but their new way of mounting should be standard so you don't have to modify your slide to fit some red dots. It shot POA and for an old guy recovering from medical issues not a bad group.

Picked one up last week

356974689_5283835665075017_8887772673009572247_n.jpg

Ordered the VIS optic plate for the HEX Dragonfly but now I'm wondering where my Fastfire/Vortex screws went since what I have it currently mounted on ( a Monstrum offset ) the screws don't seem to work on the plate -_-

Probably not unwise, intended or not. Personally, I wouldn't own a P320.
Just watched another video of one firing while in the holster as police were arresting a man. WTF? SIG is about to be sued out of business. They need to do a mandatory recall on all the P320’s and start over.

The gun MFG have made mags so expensive. When you get invested in a certain platform and have a bunch of mags already, it's really hard to switch up, because if you sell, no one wants to pay what the mags are worth. So, in the striker fired, double stack, plastic pistol market, I think it's going to get harder to justify a "slightly better" model with all new mags. I went all in on the XD .45 as my preferred Plastic .45acp pistol. New parts from PRP made it a fantastic shooter, but again, more investment that can't be recovered, so it becomes a legacy pistol I'll probably never sell. And yes, I have alot of mags, most of them purchased for half the price of the new Echelon mags, but they work in all three of my XD/XDm's. (Springfield screwed up the usability of the 9mm mags across that platform) Yes, yes, we all like to tinker a little bit and make it "our own". But Springfield has all but abandoned the XD.45, preferring to push the 9/10mm. Will the Echelon be offered in .45 and 10mm? Not remarkable enough in 9mm to switch from my Caniks. Going to be interesting to see what happens after the hype dies down. I wouldn't buy any stock in Springfield Armory at this point.
I was the same about my Caniks until I purchased the Mete MC9. What a disappointment. The only thing I liked was I could use my mags from my other Caniks. Ending up selling it after three trips to Canik and it never got fixed

Just watched another video of one firing while in the holster as police were arresting a man. WTF? SIG is about to be sued out of business. They need to do a mandatory recall on all the P320’s and start over.
We all just watched the video of the man being arrested kicking the cops gun and setting it off. Definitely some sort of problem there, just not sure it's the Sig.

Back