testtest

First Look: Springfield Armory SA-35 9mm

Just read the writeup. Sounds like a winner--good sights, no mag disconnector, nicely shaped thumb safety (wanna see what it feels like), improved "no bite" hammer (I wanna see that, too.) I didn't find a trigger weight, which is of interest to me. Trigger pulls are usually hideous on P35s, but can be made passable with some work.

The price seems good too, at seven pigs.

I’m excited about it. I love my Browning Hi power.
Contacted my LGS already about it and Pricing.

Sent him a link when he said SA doesnt make such an item. “I’ll be damned” was his reply.
SA needs better marketing blasts ahead of time to the firearms distributors.

Just read the writeup. Sounds like a winner--good sights, no mag disconnector, nicely shaped thumb safety (wanna see what it feels like), improved "no bite" hammer (I wanna see that, too.) I didn't find a trigger weight, which is of interest to me. Trigger pulls are usually hideous on P35s, but can be made passable with some work.

The price seems good too, at seven pigs.
In the video he says trigger weight is 5.5 LBS.

I’m excited about it. I love my Browning Hi power.
Contacted my LGS already about it and Pricing.

Sent him a link when he said SA doesnt make such an item. “I’ll be damned” was his reply.
SA needs better marketing blasts ahead of time to the firearms distributors.
I too love my HI Power. I had always like the gun because its truly a classic and a very fine firearm The day I first saw my Practical Hi Power I fell in love with it . Black slide silver frame and the Pachmayer grips. Really great to shoot.. Now a whole new group of people will get the chance to have one.

Sadly, Ciener's .22 P35 conversion doesn't seem to be available at the moment (listed as out of stock on his website, as is just about everything else). That doesn't look good.

I have one (bought when they first became available about 2004) and it's just lovely. Hopefully they'll be available again from somebody, eventually.

I like that original mags and holsters work. The new safety, and no disconnect are great. I also think the sight setup is excellant, I prefer a black rear and bright front sight setup.

Not sure what will happen if I find one of these before a 4 inch EMP, which has been number one on my list recently

I like that original mags and holsters work. The new safety, and no disconnect are great. I also think the sight setup is excellant, I prefer a black rear and bright front sight setup.

Not sure what will happen if I find one of these before a 4 inch EMP, which has been number one on my list recently
Ill try and help make it easy, which ever one you find first get that one first. Looking forward to seeing how well the magazine disconnect works. If I could find fault with my Hi Power it would be the magazine doesnt jump out but I will not have the safety feature defeated.

Back