testtest

Flip up sights on the Saint.... Magpul?

I have a question for anyone who might still be active on this thread, I recently purchased a Springfield saint victor and am wanting to offset the irons that came with it seeing as I currently have reddot on it. I keep hearing that I should just buy offset irons, but I purchased mlok pic rails to put at the 11 o’clock position because I am a lefty. My question is how on earth do you remove the stock flip up irons from the 12oclock position cause I bent the star wrench that came with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated lx new to the site but seems like everyone is very knowledgeable
Hmmm, may need to find a replacement wrench. It does seem like those are over torqued. I have never had much of an issue removing the iron sights on my ARs.

Hmmm, may need to find a replacement wrench. It does seem like those are over torqued. I have never had much of an issue removing the iron sights on my ARs.
Generally speaking, if something's difficult to do, something usually isn't done right.
Is generally something simple like righty tighty, lefty loosey on typical fasteners or defective and worn gauges and other tools? LH threads for example on some things can be a pita getting used to as well?

Bo I have two sets of Springfield flip up sights I’ve removed from my AR’s because I’ve added optics if you don’t get any satisfaction from the gun store let me know I can send you a set if you want.
Just me but all my arms that have optics also have the metal sights that came on the piece. Why remove them? My last acquisition, SAINT, on which I installed the Romeo5 has both, the iron is zeroed first, then the dot is set on the tip of the front sight. If the optics fail, simply flip up the rear sight and keep firing!

Back