testtest

For those of you who love Glocks, here is a teaser.

1701389444319.gif

They have rested on their laurels. Seen one you have seen them all.
I own about 12- 15 different models in 1-5 generations.
Start innovating and do something new and maybe I’ll come back. Been seriously considering getting rid of the collection with the exception of Gen 3s I have.

Is the slide going to be shaped something different than a brick with the corners ground down?
Will the trigger be any better than a heavy, gritty long pull double action? Ok, Safe Action.
Will it come with actual metal sights instead of plastic?

Ok, Glocks didn't get to be as popular as they are because they such a good looking pistol.
They are reliable and accurate.
If you like Glocks, great, I really have no problem with Glocks and people that love them.

I guess I'm that rare person that doesn't love them or hate them.
They just don't appeal to me, because of the grips I listed, but what it really comes down to;

When I look at a Glock and consider buying it, I see 3 other pistols that grab my fancy more and go about buying one of those....

Is the slide going to be shaped something different than a brick with the corners ground down?
Will the trigger be any better than a heavy, gritty long pull double action? Ok, Safe Action.
Will it come with actual metal sights instead of plastic?

Ok, Glocks didn't get to be as popular as they are because they such a good looking pistol.
They are reliable and accurate.
If you like Glocks, great, I really have no problem with Glocks and people that love them.

I guess I'm that rare person that doesn't love them or hate them.
They just don't appeal to me, because of the grips I listed, but what it really comes down to;

When I look at a Glock and consider buying it, I see 3 other pistols that grab my fancy more and go about buying one of those....
Agreed. Nothing wrong with quality and durability.

Its that jacked up grip angle.
just like them

Ya know, I got to thinking the other day that even though I am not a fan of the grip on every single Glock I have ever held, I feel that I should still own one. Because. It's a Glock man. Has any other gun been as thoroughly proven to be utterly reliable in every possible F'ed up situation you can think of ? Like them or not they WILL work when you need them to. Frankly they are iconic. In the same way the 1911 is iconic or the A5.

Negative. You're not all that rare. I also find them to be nearly the least attractive handgun available. You know me: I don't own them because I don't need them. Otherwise, whatever trips your confidence wire is fine by me.
Agree with the above reply.
I’m a 1911 platform kind of guy.
I don’t hate Glock per se, but I much prefer the grip & feel of my S&W SD9’s.

Far as what they’re coming out with in this limited run, I’d guess a retro of a previous gen model, or a round top slide.

Back