testtest

FORUM TROLLS AND JUVENILE REPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a person wants specific, on topic information, and no banter or drifting or "tidal waves", then go to.......... THR...

where there, if one does not stay on topic, thier posts get deleted...ASAP.

trucking websites, (a few i cruise), gun sites ( a few i cruise), automotive sites, (a few i cruise), have banter, off topic discussions, and a wealth of information...it somehow connects people more than a stodgy website

In Texas I'm THE
1710885154706.png

I am relatively new to the forum. I have posted several threads. Some of the replies I have received and read on other threads have been ridiculous and add no relevant intelligent content to the thread. They are not even relate to the threads and come across as juvenile, unintelligent and self serving. In my opinion they detract from logical and informative interactions between forum members.
It is what it is ❗

Between the useful information, there is plenty of all types of BS comments❗

It is what it is ❗

Between the useful information, there is plenty of all types of BS comments❗
Sure. It's "SOCIAL" media. When someone asks a serious question or a technical question there are always plenty of knowledgeable people who will address the question earnestly and give top shelf advice though.

I never understood why people get bent about thread drift. It's easy enough to ignore something that annoys you and if your question hasn't been answered someone will come along and answer it soon enough.

I damn near wrote an entirely inappropriate novel in a completely unrelated thread the other night. One person expressed annoyance by it. I told him what I'd tell anyone. No one forced you to read it.

It occurred to me over a hot cup of cha that I don’t believe I’ve asked whether it is safe to carry my Turkish 9mm 1911 with a round chambered and the safety off. I hear they’re so damn unreliable that I’m probably just fine.

Also, if an unimaginative dullard in a forest complains about nothing will anyone hear him and should he have taken The High Road in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back