testtest

Gun sales slowing?

I just got several boxes of Blazer 10mm Ammo for $30.59 per 50 rnd box. I think I saw Federal American Eagle 9mm 124grn for about $22 a box of 50. So ammo prices seem to be coming down.

BTW, most calibers of Blazer is middle of the pack for Muzzle Velocity, except the 10mm, its one of the higher MV's. Its good value ammo, since its usually cheaper. I went out of my way to get a box of Federal American Eagle 10mm, since I been so impressed with it from the past in other Calipers. I start looking up the specs on different brands of 10mm and come to find, in 10mm Federal is one of the lowest MV's, while Blazer is one of the highest. And Magtech (the only brand I have a negative impression) has the highest MV, even though it has brass jacketed bullets.

I just got several boxes of Blazer 10mm Ammo for $30.59 per 50 rnd box. I think I saw Federal American Eagle 9mm 124grn for about $22 a box of 50. So ammo prices seem to be coming down.

BTW, most calibers of Blazer is middle of the pack for Muzzle Velocity, except the 10mm, its one of the higher MV's. Its good value ammo, since its usually cheaper. I went out of my way to get a box of Federal American Eagle 10mm, since I been so impressed with it from the past in other Calipers. I start looking up the specs on different brands of 10mm and come to find, in 10mm Federal is one of the lowest MV's, while Blazer is one of the highest. And Magtech (the only brand I have a negative impression) has the highest MV, even though it has brass jacketed bullets.
Any 10mm=GOOD!

1671281450140.gif

The covid gun run is over, and Bruen neutered any gun grabbing politician schemes, so fear buying is subsiding and demand leveling off.

Also we are entering a recession, buying guns outside of a fearful time is a commodity and leisure purchase reserved for expendable income.
Bruen didn't neuter any gun-grabbing schemes since it only affected any Nation-wide potential legislation, and then it will have to go to the courts in order the nation-wide stuff to be ruled on. That can take years & in the mean time ATF implements things until they are thrown out.

At the state-level they can still push through what they can, as per Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, Delaware, Rhode Island, etc.

The reason for the slow-down is pure economics at various levels.

Bruen didn't neuter any gun-grabbing schemes since it only affected any Nation-wide potential legislation, and then it will have to go to the courts in order the nation-wide stuff to be ruled on. That can take years & in the mean time ATF implements things until they are thrown out.

At the state-level they can still push through what they can, as per Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, Delaware, Rhode Island, etc.

The reason for the slow-down is pure economics at various levels.
It neutered them all in a court of law, fools may try to pass unconstitutional things but they aren't passing muster in court.

Even Attorney General Bonta in California has backed down knowing the mag ban and AWB are not going to hold up.

Bruen establishes a objective tests standard as per the majority opinion...that the Second Amendment still allows various gun safety regulations, affirming a central holding of Heller. They said states still may limit guns so long as they employ objective tests.

and...

All told there were eight states with “may issue” laws similar to New York’s prior to the Supreme Court’s Bruen decision. In California, Attorney General Rob Bonta released a directive telling state law enforcement to immediately “cease all ‘good cause’ requirements” for concealed carry applicants.

and...

BTW - This off-subject Bruen discussion has nothing to do with gun sales slowing. It's all about economics at various levels.

Last edited:
One of my LGS has sold over 500 AR's in the last 2weeks. The state is hit so hard on gun sales that it took 5 days for my background check to be approved. Of course it helps he is selling them practically at cost. I just bought a Radical Firearms AR for $450. Damn nice gun for the money. Damn nice!

Bruen establishes a objective tests standard as per the majority opinion...that the Second Amendment still allows various gun safety regulations, affirming a central holding of Heller. They said states still may limit guns so long as they employ objective tests.

and...

All told there were eight states with “may issue” laws similar to New York’s prior to the Supreme Court’s Bruen decision. In California, Attorney General Rob Bonta released a directive telling state law enforcement to immediately “cease all ‘good cause’ requirements” for concealed carry applicants.

and...

BTW - This off-subject Bruen discussion has nothing to do with gun sales slowing. It's all about economics at various levels.
You're being needlessly argumentative and selective in your reading.

The original post pointed out economic factors, it is you who pounced on Bruen.

And you're wrong there too, all court battles post Bruen favor 2A. Yes, it's annoying courts will be necessary for a few battles, but that's the reality and the system.

One of my LGS has sold over 500 AR's in the last 2weeks. The state is hit so hard on gun sales that it took 5 days for my background check to be approved. Of course it helps he is selling them practically at cost. I just bought a Radical Firearms AR for $450. Damn nice gun for the money. Damn nice!
Back a few years ago Radical Firearms had some major problems with their products. I don't know if that still is a problem. Everyone that I know stopped buying from them, so I have not heard about them in awhile. Check it good to make sure it is ok and let us know if all is good with them now.

1671378251474.gif

You're being needlessly argumentative and selective in your reading.

The original post pointed out economic factors, it is you who pounced on Bruen.

And you're wrong there too, all court battles post Bruen favor 2A. Yes, it's annoying courts will be necessary for a few battles, but that's the reality and the system.
You first brought up Bruen, and I only provided information, via links, relating to the Brien case from the sources that explained its influence.

Bruen will reinforce the Heller decision in court cases & never said Bruen would not favor the 2A.

I posted well before you regarding the economic factors.

We can elevate this to the Mods if you wish.

Last edited:
Back