testtest

Has Heckler & Koch gone woke?

sure. i am a white guy with black parents of chinese descent but i identify as native-irish-canadian. anything is possible. :alien:
I'm white and was adopted and raised by a Mexican-American family when I was 1.5. I grew up in mostly Hispanic area of Texas(where I returned after being away for almost 40 years). Every culture I've dealt with has racists. It's an individual choice, not based on race, in my "not so humble" opinion. I speak Spanish as good as English and I've been places where Hispanics talked bad about gringos and places where gringos talked bad about Hispanics. Sometimes we're around people who's racism affects how we perceive a particular race. The media is good about doing stuff like this. Bad people are bad people...and good people are good people...and they come in all sorts of colors and sizes and speak different languages.

I'm white and was adopted and raised by a Mexican-American family when I was 1.5. I grew up in mostly Hispanic area of Texas(where I returned after being away for almost 40 years). Every culture I've dealt with has racists. It's an individual choice, not based on race, in my "not so humble" opinion. I speak Spanish as good as English and I've been places where Hispanics talked bad about gringos and places where gringos talked bad about Hispanics. Sometimes we're around people who's racism affects how we perceive a particular race. The media is good about doing stuff like this. Bad people are bad people...and good people are good people...and they come in all sorts of colors and sizes and speak different languages.
I grew up in England where we weren’t allowed to use the F word.

French.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1684352493800.jpg
    FB_IMG_1684352493800.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 54
A person walking around talking about how they wont's objectify women is virtue signaling. A company not using scantily clad women in their ads and talking about that is, wait for it, smart advertising.

So Bud light pissed people off by glorifying trannies. Understandable, not a whole lot of people out there care to give extra "Bonus" rights to transexuals. Who in the hell is offended by not objectifying women ? HK markets their guns as high class. No one sees Pam Anderson with her assets laid out and thinks high class.

Surely we can find better things to complain about, no ??

H &K got the feedback…then deletes…so what, is that an apology, a misstep, to who and for what ?

Well first of all there are a lot of divisions of HK. And second of all they have people that all they do is social media. All companies do. Lots of variables at play.

In any case, HK didn't go woke. Respecting women isn't woke. And I will PM my address to anyone who now feels the need to sell off their HKs. At a steep discount of course.

Back