testtest

Hellcat EDC?

Do you mind offering some specific reasons why you might easily make the transition? Just from your own experience, I mean.
Sure... for me it is just a matter of preference. Both guns are very similar, and the similarities are what will make it an easy transition. The personal preferences that come into play are that I like the feel of the trigger of the Hellcat a little better but I like the sight picture of the Hellcat a lot better. Springfield really hit the mark when they designed the u-dot sights.

Sure... for me it is just a matter of preference. Both guns are very similar, and the similarities are what will make it an easy transition. The personal preferences that come into play are that I like the feel of the trigger of the Hellcat a little better but I like the sight picture of the Hellcat a lot better. Springfield really hit the mark when they designed the u-dot sights.
Great comments. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I got the "We The People" holster today and took the hellcat out for the evening. It was comfortable in the appendix carry and didnt have any issues.

My edc

Attachments

• _fall_back_1577116434492_IMG_20191223_104456.jpg
    _fall_back_1577116434492_IMG_20191223_104456.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 317
I like it a lot. The only issue I have run into is finding a holster for it with the site, right now the choices seem to be limited.
If you still looking for a holster, this one has a notch for the sight, and it's ambidextrous.

I've been using mine for 3 weeks now, pretty comfy and secure.

I was very lucky to find a Hellcat OSP . I have to say that is the best micro or compact pistol that I have owned. Springfield really hit the mark. I put a Jpoint red dot on it, which takes a little to get used to but works very well. The DeSantis thumb break mini slide 085 OSW holster works perfect with the Jpoint. I also have a IWB holster but haven't worn it much.
I have fairly large hands and the Hellcat fits perfectly in them with the 13 round mag.

I have carried the 365 XL for some time and have been looking for a replacement for the same exact reason. When I first got the original 365 I loved the size weight and capacity. After a few trips to the range I realized the sights weren't that great but manageable. Then I bought the XL anticipating the extra radius would make an improvement but over time same story and replacement sights not available. So I have been thinking Hellcat or XDE for a replacement and the extra capacity of the Hellcat is a nice bonus. I do like everything about the 365 except the sight picture.

I have the been carrying my Hellcat for about 2 1/2 months in a vedder IWB holster with a IWB spare mag holster(https://www.vedderholsters.com/) Prior to I was carrying either my XDS mod 2 in .45ACP or SIG 365XL. For me there were a few things that stick out.

I carry my EDC between 16-20 hours a day. The Hellcat is so light with the 13+1 mag, that is easy to forget its there.
I have put ruffly 500 rounds down range with it, and its very comfortable to shoot.
It's print is very small thus making it so you don't have to wear clothes to cover the Hellcat.

Back