testtest

Hellcat EDC?

I like to carry my XDMod 2 in 45acp as often as possible.
But the Hellcat is my other go to now.
I carry it with 13 rd mag in it and another 13 in my pocket.
Keyhole holsters if you want adjustable tension and very reasonably priced with quick turn around.
If you don't mind a wait Knightingale leather is worth it.

I couldn't keep a solid grouping at the range and was becoming irritated. An MRI for a bulged disc revealed that my spine curves a little to the left. It was throwing me off. it dawned on me that I had had this same situation with other pistols but, unknowingly began compensating for the curve and the way it caused me to lean to the left! Me and the Hellcat are now literally joined at the hip. The only I wish was different is that the 13 capacity magazines fit snuggly where the pinky extension meets the bottom. It moves back and forth some and it just bugs me. I would still buy it again tho.

That's weird, my 13 cap mag fits really tight to the grip.

That's weird, my 13 cap mag fits really tight to the grip.
I would have purchased the RMSc but the lead time was nuts; I figured I would get the more readily available SMSc for now and upgrade later. Although the SIG Romeo Zero seems interesting as well; I like the textured sides for slide manipulation.
yeah that’s what I did. I ordered rmsc last week from optics planet. They’re back ordered but coming April 3rd. 440 after tax. Googled a coupon and saved 20 bucks.

Dara holsters

problem solved, friend.
They’ll customize and the fit and retention is exceptional craftsmanship

(334) 231-3655

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 249
I have the Hellcat and Sig 365 they are very similar in size so i do carry both (not at the same time lol) but i do like the 365 a touch better a bit less recoil. I also like my Springfield 911 or Sig 938 for ankle carry

Back