testtest

Hex Wasp - Anyone’s randomly stop working?

Not the answer I was hoping for. Bummer thanks
At about the 5 minute mark in the video he did say there is the ability to co-witness, but it's not majorly prevalent as the rear and front sites peak just above the base of the 507K red dot. I would think with enough practice this wouldn't be an issue. Just a matter of getting used to the co-witness real estate.

According to recent info ( yesterday) the Holson 507K has been discontinued by manufacturer.Weather or not any are avaliable ? Then again who wants a discontinued product? If its discontinued.What the reason ?

According to recent info ( yesterday) the Holson 507K has been discontinued by manufacturer.Weather or not any are avaliable ? Then again who wants a discontinued product? If its discontinued.What the reason ?
I actually went with the 507K after reading the comments in the thread. Just bought it the other day. Don't mind a discontinued product. As long as Holosun sticks to a good warranty policy and would replace it if needed to something equivalent. Which I'm sure they would.

Almost went with the CT RAD micro pro, but I'm not a fan of the bottom battery placement.

I actually went with the 507K after reading the comments in the thread. Just bought it the other day. Don't mind a discontinued product. As long as Holosun sticks to a good warranty policy and would replace it if needed to something equivalent. Which I'm sure they would.

Almost went with the CT RAD micro pro, but I'm not a fan of the bottom battery placement.
Same reason I would rather use the holosun over the ct...

Same reason I would rather use the holosun over the ct...
I've heard some will use the built in iron sight notches on the 507K x2 red dot as their main rear sites. Which can make it a bit easier to co-exist iron sights to red dot. Do you have experience with this or do you still use the hellcat rear iron sights?

I've heard some will use the built in iron sight notches on the 507K x2 red dot as their main rear sites. Which can make it a bit easier to co-exist iron sights to red dot. Do you have experience with this or do you still use the hellcat rear iron sights?
I don't have my Hellcat Pro or the holosun yet. The pro should arrive in the next couple of days. Trying to explore options for red dot and Co witness. I had heard the same thing about using the notch in the red dot. Ordered the gun before I had seen all the issues with the wasp. If I cannot Co witness with Factory sights and the CH plate I will probably have the slide milled.

Was curious about that as well as the user never provided a source to the claim of what was discontinued.
Go directly to the Holosun site.You can get all the info there.While looking for an optic on-line I kept coming up with "discontinued" for the 507K.It's been replaced.

At about the 5 minute mark in the video he did say there is the ability to co-witness, but it's not majorly prevalent as the rear and front sites peak just above the base of the 507K red dot. I would think with enough practice this wouldn't be an issue. Just a matter of getting used to the co-witness real estate.
Yeah not much there. The CT RAD Micro Pro provides much more use of the sights.

That is the only thing I was hesitant about the RAD Micro Pro but I'm assuming they went that way with this model to allow the unit to sit lower for use with factory sights; versus going higher/thicker with either a side or top load battery compartment.

Have you yourself tried the 507k and a plate? If so you think you could use factory sights WITHOUT the plate if i were to remove the 2 extra alignment "bumps"? I'm not a fan of having to re zero just to change batteries
From my understanding that's what you have to do with the Holosun if not using a plate. I would have liked to try one of the new Holosuns they showed off at 2022 SHOT but I'm not going to take my Dremel to my Hellcat and permanently disfigure it.

The battery is supposed to last approximately 2 years in the RAD Micro Pro so I'm not too concerned about replacing it. It's a snug fit so I'm willing to bet I can have it re-zeroed within 5 shots, if it even requires it.

Have you yourself tried the 507k and a plate? If so you think you could use factory sights WITHOUT the plate if i were to remove the 2 extra alignment "bumps"? I'm not a fan of having to re zero just to change batteries
While my wasp was working, after zeroing it, I intentionally took it off and reinstalled it five times at the range. Zero was always on. The nubs that everyone is grinding off, locks the correct fitting sights in. They maintain zero. The reason for the nubs…
Once SA gets the Wasp corrected, it will be the best for seeing the factory irons. Which is of the utmost importance to me. ALL electronics fail eventually!

While my wasp was working, after zeroing it, I intentionally took it off and reinstalled it five times at the range. Zero was always on. The nubs that everyone is grinding off, locks the correct fitting sights in. They maintain zero. The reason for the nubs…
Once SA gets the Wasp corrected, it will be the best for seeing the factory irons. Which is of the utmost importance to me. ALL electronics fail eventually!
I took the Vortex Venom and the mounting plate off my Q5 and when I put it back on ( with the proper screws) it was still zero'ed.

From my understanding that's what you have to do with the Holosun if not using a plate. I would have liked to try one of the new Holosuns they showed off at 2022 SHOT but I'm not going to take my Dremel to my Hellcat and permanently disfigure it.

The battery is supposed to last approximately 2 years in the RAD Micro Pro so I'm not too concerned about replacing it. It's a snug fit so I'm willing to bet I can have it re-zeroed within 5 shots, if it even requires it.
Yeah, I have a hard time thinking about taking a dremel to my hellcat as well. Main reason I went with the Holosun 507K x2 is because of the smaller reticle and the option to have the 32 moa circle site. I like those options and curious to give them a try to see what works best for me in a high stress situation.

I have the hellcat pro with the CT rad micro pro - it’s a perfect fit. I put 150 rounds at the range today and it worked great. I have it zeroed at 7 yards. Time will tell if it will last. No plate needed and can cowitness. Ships and sold by Amazon. You know what that means - easy returns if necessary ;) $275 with next day shipping. If the battery will last to it’s claimed life expectancy I will happily take off and zero - not difficult. Remember, this is a EDC pistol not a sniper. Should have no problems zeroing 5-8 yards out once or twice a year.

I have the hellcat pro with the CT rad micro pro - it’s a perfect fit. I put 150 rounds at the range today and it worked great. I have it zeroed at 7 yards. Time will tell if it will last. No plate needed and can cowitness. Ships and sold by Amazon. You know what that means - easy returns if necessary ;) $275 with next day shipping. If the battery will last to it’s claimed life expectancy I will happily take off and zero - not difficult. Remember, this is a EDC pistol not a sniper. Should have no problems zeroing 5-8 yards out once or twice a year.
Same here. Really liking mine.

Back