testtest

I Must Be the Only One

Also an example of severe thread drift/hi-jack. :)
When you get this much brain power in one place it seems a shame to ask everyone to concentrate on the same thing.

I have an AR and it’s fun but if I could do a straight up swap on another AP5…

My attraction to the AR is all the cool ways you can tart them up. I’ve had my eyes on a Daniel Defense DDM5 SBR but it’s pricey to just whip out every now and then and show off with it.

Now, an HK SP5SD, different story entirely.

When you get this much brain power in one place it seems a shame to ask everyone to concentrate on the same thing.

I have an AR and it’s fun but if I could do a straight up swap on another AP5…

My attraction to the AR is all the cool ways you can tart them up. I’ve had my eyes on a Daniel Defense DDM5 SBR but it’s pricey to just whip out every now and then and show off with it.

Now, an HK SP5SD, different story entirely.
I have one or two I would trade straight up for a NEW AP5. The base model value ( no optic or sights) of the last one I built is about 3 times as expensive as an AP5.

As for the DD, well, I ain't gonna talk bad about them, but they are definitely overpriced. I'd take the aforementioned WC I built over a DD every day. I'd buy a Noveske or a LaRue before I'd buy a DD.

I think you could put together a BCM, WELL within your price range and it'll be a fantastic gun. You could build an Aero Precision for a grand that would never let you down.

I'll put it this way. I wanted one really, really nice AR so I bought a complete Wilson Combat Ranger upper and a Wilson Combat stripped lower, then built out the lower with premium parts. Not counting BUIS, optic, sling, light and a few other goodies I had about $1200 in it. It's the last high end AR I will do. From now on I'll build the entire rifle with Aero, BCM, Roscoe parts.

Back