testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

No reason you have to wait so long. Several of us here have stated that we have very nice , sharp knives . I know how to sew .... well it might not be a perfectly straight line .... but I know how to do it and I bet many others here know how also.

All you gotta do is let us know. 🤓 👨‍🦳
don't forget, i started at a young age, turning wrenches, taking things apart....

now, putting things back together again...well.......as long as he doesn't mind his peepee being sewn to his armpit, i'd say we're good to go....

Update: It’s official, my surgery will be this Wednesday 1/10 at the James Cancer at OSU, Columbus, Ohio, surgery time is 7:30am, I will have 3 surgeons, the doctor who is performing it, a oncologist surgeon and a vascular surgeon. 3-5 day hospital stay afterwards, really anxious and somewhat scared but the doctors all said I should make a full recovery. 🤞🤞

Update: It’s official, my surgery will be this Wednesday 1/10 at the James Cancer at OSU, Columbus, Ohio, surgery time is 7:30am, I will have 3 surgeons, the doctor who is performing it, a oncologist surgeon and a vascular surgeon. 3-5 day hospital stay afterwards, really anxious and somewhat scared but the doctors all said I should make a full recovery. 🤞🤞
You dadgum young whippersnapper , 100 years from now you'll never know it happened. So no sense in worrying about it now .

I am sending prayers your way and I bet there will be lots more forth coming. ;)👍

Still no plastic surgeon ??

Well wishes for speedy recovery

Good luck Anni, I know you'll be just Fine (y)

Good feelings headed your way...:)

is that the actual time of the surgery, or the time they want you there?

every time i had back surgery (all 3 times) i was told to show up at like 8 AM...but the actual operation wasn't until like 11.....

great luck and continued prayer's sent to you

P.S. .......whatever you do,....... DO NOT ask the doctors what oil they use on thier guns...christ, they will debate that till the next day, while you are still laying on the O.R. table....!!!!!!!!

P.S. .......whatever you do,....... DO NOT ask the doctors what they use on their guns...
1704745591317.png

is that the actual time of the surgery, or the time they want you there?

every time i had back surgery (all 3 times) i was told to show up at like 8 AM...but the actual operation wasn't until like 11.....

great luck and continued prayer's sent to you

P.S. .......whatever you do,....... DO NOT ask the doctors what oil they use on thier guns...christ, they will debate that till the next day, while you are still laying on the O.R. table....!!!!!!!!
5:30 arrival time……lol

5:30 arrival time……lol
wow.....!!!!!

so after they knock you out, (they still have to wait for the sleepy juice to work), they got time for either thier first or second breakfast....!!

i know for me, when i go to the range, i eat a nice big breakfast at home, then when i am 1/2 mile away from the range, i stop for yet another coffee and some sort of breakfast sammich...then, sinc i am still like 30-45 minutes early, i take a wait for it...NAP in the car...!!

so its reasonable to expect those doctors to have more carbs and caffeine in them....and maybe an early morning nap.....

if one, just ONE yawns, then it might be my brother, from a different mother..!!!!!

Wednesday will be the one year anniversary of my open heart surgery. I went into the hospital at 5:30 in the morning and at about 6:30 I remember watching them prep me for the big show, then the next thing I remember it was 2 days later. By then the worst of it was over and 3 days later I was at home. I understand how anxious you are, but it sounds like you'll be in good hands and I pray all will go well.

Back