testtest

Issues With New Saint Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it’s not a matter of wasting my time brother. I’m on the clock right now. ;-)
I just don’t understand your beef with Springfield.

By all means, what is the point?
I'm wondering this myself...
A7AA67A6-E7DC-41FA-8889-F407DD6F2D78.jpeg

So maybe one of you could explain was a brass deflector is for? Sine according to you two it don't need to eject at 3-4 oclock.

So maybe one of you could explain was a brass deflector is for? Sine according to you two it don't need to eject at 3-4 oclock.
Your nit picking. If you want the brass to deflect off the deflector bump adjust your gas block until it does. It basically seams your trying to find a problem where there isn’t one.

Last edited:
Your nit picking. If you want the brass to deflect off the deflector bump adjust your gas block until it does.
Point is I should not have to. I agree over gassed to a point is good to make it work with all types of ammo. As I said I have 3 different and had 4 other ar's from Springfield and all work as they should but this one..

Point is I should not have to. I agree over gassed to a point is good to make it work with all types of ammo. As I said I have 3 different and had 4 other ar's from Springfield and all work as they should but this one..
So your complaint is you had to adjust the gas block ? How do you know the guy you bought it from didn’t adjust the gas block? Are you sure how you received it is how it came from the factory ?

So your complaint is you had to adjust the gas block ? How do you know the guy you bought it from didn’t adjust the gas block? Are you sure how you received it is how it came from the factory ?
Yes I am sure. The gas block is not adjustable without replacing the screws. You are of no help, as I'm sure you do not own or know anything about Springfield and how they work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back