testtest

Kyle Rittenhouse released on $2 Million bond

"He is charged with intentional homicide"

Sort of a stretch since the kid was being chased by an armed gang, and shot laying on his back with two thugs looming over him.
One of the guys he shot physically attacked him with a skateboard and tried to take his rifle. Another was coming at him with a pistol in his hand. Those were the 2nd & 3rd guys. I forget the exact circumstances of the first guy, but I believe there was a gunshot somewhere nearby and there was a guy coming at him that he was trying to get away from. He thought the guy was shooting at him, I believe.

I would think under ordinary circumstances, he’d be justified. But in these times of “the mob is right”, he will be battling...

Regardless of the strength or weakness of his self-defense claims, his $2 million bail is excessive. Bail is designed to ensure an arrested subject's appearance at trial, and has traditionally been directly proportional to the risk the subject poses to the public. Rittenhouse is now too well-known to be a serious flight risk, and there is very little evidence that he poses any risk to anyone who isn't attacking him. It is frightening to see the same groups who constantly demand that career violent felony offenders be released without bail screaming that this kid needs to remain in jail pending trial.

I am not trying to downplay the fact that Rittenhouse is being charged with two murders and a third shooting, but there is substantial evidence suggesting that his actions were a legitimate exercise of self-defense, and virtually no evidence to suggest that he poses a continuous risk to the public if he is released on bail. All Americans should be concerned when a fundamental right such as bail becomes weaponized for political purposes.

Regardless of the strength or weakness of his self-defense claims, his $2 million bail is excessive. Bail is designed to ensure an arrested subject's appearance at trial, and has traditionally been directly proportional to the risk the subject poses to the public. Rittenhouse is now too well-known to be a serious flight risk, and there is very little evidence that he poses any risk to anyone who isn't attacking him. It is frightening to see the same groups who constantly demand that career violent felony offenders be released without bail screaming that this kid needs to remain in jail pending trial.

I am not trying to downplay the fact that Rittenhouse is being charged with two murders and a third shooting, but there is substantial evidence suggesting that his actions were a legitimate exercise of self-defense, and virtually no evidence to suggest that he poses a continuous risk to the public if he is released on bail. All Americans should be concerned when a fundamental right such as bail becomes weaponized for political purposes.
I agree with you on that. The way bail is handled in our system is wrong.

Black Rifle Coffee, may have grown too much and are corporate now.

Black Rifle Coffee, may have grown too much and are corporate now.
Nothing wrong with being corporate as long as their original ideology stays the same by supporting veteran causes and other patriotic endeavors.

Building a corporation is a sign of success in a capitist market and it gives them a much deeper reach that can be useful to Black Rifle Coffee to garner more support for veterans and the 2A community.

Hopefully they don't eventually fall into censorship politics in the name of profit.

Last edited:
They definitely could have handled it better......hence my comment they are too corporate now.
The Podcaster is also at fault, for putting BRC in the situation, But BRC could have handled it quietly.

Last edited:
I didn't see that...😳
Yeah, so your #13 post is right on the nose. My take is that BRC built their name on that reputation of being beyond 2A friendly and patriotic ect, and now when put to the test they responded “corporate PC” like. Can build your brand as being a face of the patriot **** yeah and then show yourself as being another NRA?
I mean I guess it’s worked since now I can get BRC pre canned in my local grocery stores.

Back