testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Sorry i posted them, didn't mean to put them up to be called stupid more or less for having four of the same, Sheesh. to me when somebody post a pic of their gun i enjoy seeing them not telling them what's wrong with it. and there is a story behind having them. sorry i offended you and will post no more pics.
There always has to be that 1 person (or 2, 3 or so) that needs to make a jackass comment. Just keep posting what you may!

Belt Fed

Custom
Ahh well, i'm through cryin. on with the pics. :ROFLMAO:

6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 Grendel

20210610_093744.jpg
SANY4174.JPG
SANY4745 (1).JPG
Picture0409201208_1.jpg

KillerFord1977

Ronin
Founding Member
Sorry i posted them, didn't mean to put them up to be called stupid more or less for having four of the same, Sheesh. to me when somebody post a pic of their gun i enjoy seeing them not telling them what's wrong with it. and there is a story behind having them. sorry i offended you and will post no more pics.
I never called you stupid. and it was not my intent to offend. just seemed and odd choice to go with 4 of the same thing.

KillerFord1977

Ronin
Founding Member
I never called you stupid. and it was not my intent to offend. just seemed and odd choice to go with 4 of the same thing.
Dude.. we are talking GUNS… !!!!!
Not hot blonde supermodels, not muscle cars, not steak dinners…. GUNS !!!

There is no such thing as Having To Many or To Many of the Same Thing !!!!
😁😁😁😁🤪🤪🤪🤪😎😎😎

Belt Fed

Custom
Holy crap thats a climb.
Mine is 8’ up and I think thats high.
It's 18 foot where my feet sit, whole thing is about 26 feet. I built it a long time ago. it's been sitting there for years. used to have tree and i had lanes cut but the timber company cut them and i hunted a cutover for two years. that one long way to the trees is about 1200 yards. i don't have that now cause they replanted and they have grown. maybe have a 200 yard shot on them lanes now. I didn't get to hunt last year and can't this year. my wife has advanced dementia and i won't leave her.

KillerFord1977

Ronin
Founding Member
One of my favorite rifles.
Colt LE901 .308
Absolute Tack Driver
SWAT sniper buddy of mine put 10 rounds in a dime at 300 yards with mine. Me, I was 2” but I’m not a great distance shooter.
Weighs a ton, but I have the 5.56 conversion kit still sealed in package with a LE902 5.56 upper
1F500784-C865-43A1-8D23-E54735683366.jpeg