testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Sorry i posted them, didn't mean to put them up to be called stupid more or less for having four of the same, Sheesh. to me when somebody post a pic of their gun i enjoy seeing them not telling them what's wrong with it. and there is a story behind having them. sorry i offended you and will post no more pics.
There always has to be that 1 person (or 2, 3 or so) that needs to make a jackass comment. Just keep posting what you may!

Ahh well, i'm through cryin. on with the pics. :ROFLMAO:

6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 Grendel

20210610_093744.jpg
SANY4174.JPG
SANY4745 (1).JPG
Picture0409201208_1.jpg

Sorry i posted them, didn't mean to put them up to be called stupid more or less for having four of the same, Sheesh. to me when somebody post a pic of their gun i enjoy seeing them not telling them what's wrong with it. and there is a story behind having them. sorry i offended you and will post no more pics.
I never called you stupid. and it was not my intent to offend. just seemed and odd choice to go with 4 of the same thing.

Holy crap thats a climb.
Mine is 8’ up and I think thats high.
It's 18 foot where my feet sit, whole thing is about 26 feet. I built it a long time ago. it's been sitting there for years. used to have tree and i had lanes cut but the timber company cut them and i hunted a cutover for two years. that one long way to the trees is about 1200 yards. i don't have that now cause they replanted and they have grown. maybe have a 200 yard shot on them lanes now. I didn't get to hunt last year and can't this year. my wife has advanced dementia and i won't leave her.

One of my favorite rifles.
Colt LE901 .308
Absolute Tack Driver
SWAT sniper buddy of mine put 10 rounds in a dime at 300 yards with mine. Me, I was 2” but I’m not a great distance shooter.
Weighs a ton, but I have the 5.56 conversion kit still sealed in package with a LE902 5.56 upper
1F500784-C865-43A1-8D23-E54735683366.jpeg

Back