testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Here's the Armalite, the Warcomp went on without a hitch.
20231015_113447.jpg
20231015_113456.jpg
20231015_113518.jpg

And with the Warden
20231015_113936.jpg

20231015_113943.jpg

Next week, it's the Mutants turn.....

Does anybody have any experience with Harrington & Richardson? I've got the M4 carbine itch again (thanks @USMC6094 & @KillerFord1977) and these guys have made a couple of low quantity runs for PSA. Their M4 is a beauty, but then there's the Colt and an FN I'm eyeballing... The PSA themselves aren't bad, including one for which FN made the barrel. So many options...
No experience with them but with PSA that some buddies built

Well snap, I just had to... A good looking "sabre" M4A1 with an FN barrel. I'll add the carry handle as I prefer that to a rear BUIS and probably will ditch the VFG and replace it with a LIGHT :ROFLMAO: $899 daily deal, not too bad. Looks like I got the last one too as it's now out of stock... Phew!

1697563138544.png

Does anybody have any experience with Harrington & Richardson? I've got the M4 carbine itch again (thanks @USMC6094 & @KillerFord1977) and these guys have made a couple of low quantity runs for PSA. Their M4 is a beauty, but then there's the Colt and an FN I'm eyeballing... The PSA themselves aren't bad, including one for which FN made the barrel. So many options...
I've heard the H&Rs by PSA are good replicas, but my experience with PSA in general was not good, and I haven't spent a dime with them since. And that experience was 14 or 15 years ago.

I've heard the H&Rs by PSA are good replicas, but my experience with PSA in general was not good, and I haven't spent a dime with them since. And that experience was 14 or 15 years ago.
My first experience with them was maybe 4 years ago and it started out rocky, but they came through. Hundreds of excellent transactions with them since. They used to have a reputation for having a crappy customer service dept., but I have never had any issues with their products.

My first experience with them was maybe 4 years ago and it started out rocky, but they came through. Hundreds of excellent transactions with them since. They used to have a reputation for having a crappy customer service dept., but I have never had any issues with their products.
Never owned a PSA myself but have fired dozens of rifles from friends.
Quality rifle for the budget. As good as a Ruger or M&P15 in my opinion

Never owned a PSA myself but have fired dozens of rifles from friends.
Quality rifle for the budget. As good as a Ruger or M&P15 in my opinion
I have never bought one of their complete rifles, but I have built a few using their uppers and lowers.. Including the M16 clone for my VietNam vet buddy Jim. The upper was built and had an FN barrel. Also their EPT Mil Spec trigger is $40 and easily better than many costing double that.

Thanks guys, I never really had any issue with PSA, I even own one of their $600 AR-15 which I've got to say is surprisingly good for the price. They don't always have the best prices, sometimes have killer deals and sometimes fabricate MSRP to make it look like their 5% discount is really 25% off, but overall they've been AOK. Shipping is a behatch but there are only so many outfits offering free shipping anymore.

I decided against the H&R for now, but it's only a matter of time before the M4 itch strikes again :D

Thanks guys, I never really had any issue with PSA, I even own one of their $600 AR-15 which I've got to say is surprisingly good for the price. They don't always have the best prices, sometimes have killer deals and sometimes fabricate MSRP to make it look like their 5% discount is really 25% off, but overall they've been AOK. Shipping is a behatch but there are only so many outfits offering free shipping anymore.

I decided against the H&R for now, but it's only a matter of time before the M4 itch strikes again :D
Find a used Colt LE6920. They are the civilian and LE version of the M4, just single fire, not burst 😁

Back