testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Look at the PSA rifle in the ad and that's the way they go on.
Dang, you’re right (of course). That’s what happens when the man of the house take your gun out of the back of the truck while I unload groceries. I knew I was in trouble when he called it “my precious”. He put the sights on while I was putting groceries away. 🙄

He won’t hear the end of this..

Dang, you’re right (of course). That’s what happens when the man of the house take your gun out of the back of the truck while I unload groceries. I knew I was in trouble when he called it “my precious”. He put the sights on while I was putting groceries away. 🙄

He won’t hear the end of this..
1710004385609.gif

What you use after the wife has her hands on her hips, a scowl and you’ve exhausted every curse word in the book
My wife was always more mechanically inclined than me. she could figure anything out. We both got good at troubleshooting stuff. which came from owning rental property and building or own house. but age has set in and we ain't so good now. lol

funny story, the other day i went to take a bath that night and discovered i had been wearing my undies wrong side out all day. :ROFLMAO:

My wife was always more mechanically inclined than me. she could figure anything out. We both got good at troubleshooting stuff. which came from owning rental property and building or own house. but age has set in and we ain't so good now. lol

funny story, the other day i went to take a bath that night and discovered i had been wearing my undies wrong side out all day. :ROFLMAO:
1 pair gets 4 uses.................saves water

I can finally join this thread now :cool:. This is my first AR. I researched a lot, checked out some at a few LGS in my area. I ultimately went with a friend's suggestion and bought this one online. PSA (PA 15 is what it's called on the manual) has all the stuff I need to start out. Sights were easy to install. I just ordered a sling, hardware, and a hand stop kit for it. Can't wait to get her out to a rifle range..

View attachment 53729View attachment 53730
the accessorize bug shall bite you soon😁 congrats and enjoy!

Back