testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Been working on a no forward assist carbine for a while and finally got around to getting it put together.
The upper is an Aero Precision NFA, bolt carrier group is also a slick side, barrel is a Colt M4, with a BCM extended A2 compensator pinned and welded to make it legal. Handguard is standard carbine, single heat shield models as opposed to the M4 variety. Rear sight is a Daniel Defense A1.5, and the front sight picatinny rails are unknown to me, I have no idea who made them.
20240316_160915.jpg
20240316_160939.jpg
20240316_160929.jpg

I've since replaced the pistol grip with a B5, and the stock with a LaRue RAT.

Been working on a no forward assist carbine for a while and finally got around to getting it put together.
The upper is an Aero Precision NFA, bolt carrier group is also a slick side, barrel is a Colt M4, with a BCM extended A2 compensator pinned and welded to make it legal. Handguard is standard carbine, single heat shield models as opposed to the M4 variety. Rear sight is a Daniel Defense A1.5, and the front sight picatinny rails are unknown to me, I have no idea who made them.
View attachment 54581View attachment 54582View attachment 54583
I've since replaced the pistol grip with a B5, and the stock with a LaRue RAT.
LaRue RAT is a severly underrated stock - once you figure out its operation, its freaking awesome.

Back